15 April 2010

Just saw 11:11 and wished BF could work on this sunday!
Please, please,please oh whatever la. HAHA!
Had a fun day at work today despite the boredom.
ShiPing and his usual madness as the manager.
Refresh the ballroom of 70 pitchers and Elwin did the most amazing
but equally dumb thing. Pushed the cambro into the ballroom
and he just cannot aim at the pitchers when he refilled them!
The water was everywhere on top of the cambro.
Looked after the Indian buffet line.
Afthe lunch, was pure boring ttm!
I spend my afternoon walking tu and fro the kitchen and foyer and back area!
Cos the event was on, we could not pass thru the ballroom,
if we need anything, the kitchen or the terrace would be the place we go.
Thinking the terrace was hot and i hate opening doors after doors.
I went by the kitchen area. With nothing in my hands, nothing to do.
I even had time tu give myself a break all the way down tu B1.
Normally i would just give up going down. Hate waiting for the dumb lift!
So i walked around and watched the chefs make buns.
The chef who made pau even said tu me there is a supposedly kids song
but it is actually a ghostly and eerie song.
妹妹背着洋娃娃
来到花园来看花
娃娃哭了叫妈妈
树上小鸟笑哈哈
the lyrics sound perfectly alright but look closely.
Meimei was carrying the doll in the garden admiring the flowers.
When she was looking for the mummy, how come its the doll that cry and not the meimei, and the chef still said somemore the bird on the tree still laughed!
I was like no what its not eerie.Then the other chef explained i was like
'hey it sounds kind of funny now!'
Then the chef said 'the best song is 世上只有爸爸好
I immediately said 妈妈la! Then he continue said papa.
He want also dun have cos his dad died alr.
Had a great time laughing at the kitchen with the nonsensical things the chefs
said while they were busy making buns and food.
Suhaimi was eating with us during the break and ShiPing, Elwin and Pat's
argument made all of us, including him laughed like mad!
HAHA! It was a fun day thru out.
Especially when standby is not a must for Exxon! <3 it!
Tmrw's the same too! Cant wait for the countless times of walking back and forth!
I hate to reject other ppl and i dunno how tu say no.
So i end up accepting favours and food and anything from ppl.
I think its what made me offer ppl food and sweets all the time.
But i dun like ppl tu reject my food=.=

No comments: