02 April 2010

Just came back from a satisfying dinner with my family:D
My treat of crabs cost 70+ bucks but it was worth it.
Twinnie Love treat her family tu dinner too but wasn't that good for her.
Shall post again tu cover that previous long post that i like so much.
Cos somebody keeps enquiring about the details that i am simply irritated.



(From left: BF,Eric,me)
Text BF just now before i had my crabs and his reply made me a happy girl.
I realised something today that i only told MinYi.
After knowing this BF of mine, i become bad-tempered! :X
Like seriously, he's a pro at making me happy and pissed.
Everytime he pissed me off, its as if the world piss me off too.
But when i see his face again, i just cant stay angry. WTH.
And knowing this BF made me more vulgar with his constant swearing=.=
I swear and curse more often now. WTHWTHWTHWTH
BF made me angry, pissed, feel like slapping him which i always do
but still there were times when his stupid acts just make me turn from :( tu :D
There were happy and sweet times still, 2 seconds massage,
but i still simply love love love this lovely BF of mine.
Never fail tu bring a smile tu my face. Will you stay with me for long? (:
Love you much, BF ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: