08 April 2010

The first day of the week i work and probably the best day of the week.
Considering starting at 7am was a bad idea.
Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.
Worked with only Don and our new EM, Suhaimi:D
This new Event Manager kept asking me tu rest:D
He's totally new to our working style as he was previously from Orchid Club
where the working style and stuff were different.
Had quite a nice time having small chats in between standby time.
Went for my break at 11.15am with Abdul:D
Went back up and prepared for the buffet lunch.
It was a half day event so the guests left as soon as lunch start.
Nice time turnover for the Citibank event at night.
Kim Hock kept asking me tu do stuffs and when he pronounced a word
wrongly or what, i will correct him and get 'punishment' soon after!
He said ladle as LA-DER and when i correct him he did his usual
punishment by slapping me on the head with his BEO repeatedly=.=
While arranging the cutleries, Abdul called me tu book shift for myself.
So i sat on the floor and book with the new EM fascinated at this is how
i get work shifts. HAHA! You still have alot to learn.
Continued my setting for the buffet line and KimHock said
'Can i trust it will be completed after i smoke?'
I said i need time but shouldn't be a problem.
When he came back i was still on the cutleries=.=
HAHA! Got accused by the chef of molest cos i accidentally hit his butt when i
was moving backwards at the clearing point pushing my trolley>.<
Went down for break at 4.30pm.
Went tu sit with BF and Eric when they came and managed tu persuade BF
tu work one day with me cos he intend tu stop working after this week.
Went up tu write the booking for BF and Eric and i book more than 1day!
HAHA! Booked for the WGS event after putting down BF's name.
Did Pre-tray with BF, Eric and Don and when i told BF i book
WGS for him he immediately say no. WTH! And kept saying he want tu cancel.
Eric got influenced and no matter how i say please tu BF, still no.
So i got irritated and kept quiet instead and not long after,
BF said dun want friday too, i got pissed alr.
Wiping the chopsticks quietly and overheard Eric tell BF 'eh she angry alr leh'
Bf's reply was 'ya i know.' And did nothing=.=
I counted the chopstick rest and i couldn't reach the top of the trolley.
So i kust put the rest back tu the basket and did the chopsticks.
Don went tu get settings and Eric and BF disappeared tu nowhere.
KimHock saw and ask why am i the only one left.
BF came back after awhile and keep asking me 'eh you angry ah?'
I remain quiet and never look at him and he started tu pull at my uniform
like he always do when i am angry at what he did.
He convinced himself by telling me 'not angry right?' as always!
I just told him 'I don't want tu talk tu you, dun want see your face'
He gave up and walk away. He came back after awhile and try again
but flinging his hand away was what i did and he walk away.
BF didn't wipe his buffet line when the chalfing dish water was flooding the
whole iron rod and the floor! So i went in and out 4 times for the cloth
before he came out and wipe a small corner. Standyby with him
funny feeling in the air because we were beside each other but not talking
at all. He started first and ask me 'still angry with me ah?'
I turned away, he nudge me and said 'eh dun angry la'
He keep repeating it over and over and i got irritated
and told him stop it and look at him and smile=.=
That's what i have been avoiding all the time. His face!
Each time i see his face when i am angry, everything's okay alr=.=
WTH i am a soft-hearted failure seriously! And i hate it.
The fact that i cannot stay angry for the longest time with BF!
The dinner started at 8.30pm and my side was literally empty
with all the guests crowded at BAllroom 2 failing tu see the food at Ballroom3!
So i was only standing there with nothing tu clear.
Chatting with the chef until they got busy switching the food from Ballroom3
tu top up those at Ballroom2! HAHA!
Turnover after all the guests left and BF did something stupid just
tu make me laugh! Called him from the back and he turned around and wave.
I told him at supper whenever i call him he must wave like that
and he said okay! HAHA! We shall see this Saturday.
Went down for supper at 12am and the food is not ready
so the auntie said change first then makan.
BF imitate the way the auntie told him tu me and i laughed hard.
Felt abit sian so i asked BF tu do his waving action and he did it.
I told Eric i have a cute BF and Eric say mayb only i think that way=.=
At the end of yesterday, i realised i have a CUTE BF<3 <3

Tuesday,6 April
After a month exactly! I can see my kids!
Miss them like crazy, love them like mad!
Went there as early as 9am after being late meeting Alida. SORRY!
And the first thing i did was tu see lovely Jolene smile at me:D
Up tu my Nursery turned K1s classroom next.
SAw ChenXi first thing and he shouted 'Teacher Geraldine!'
Everyone heard him and Dayna ran over tu give me a hug
and every K1 of mine came over and hug me all around:D:D
Esther came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she missed me.
This pretty girl is so loved since i saw her,
same as me, active and always laughing. The way she holds her pencil
is the same as me too! HAHA! <3 <3
Went doen for assembly and 'Miss Korea' Rina came and sat on my lap
amazed at my purple nails and said she love blue instead. HAHA!
Went into the toddler's class after sending Amanda in cos she vomit.
And Lea-Anne meimei, Rei-Anne cant stop crying because she wants ppl tu carry her.
So i did the job and she quieten down amazingly.
After i decide she stopped long enough, one slight move away from me
and she cried like hell again immediately.
So i held on tu her for the whole morning.
Chen laoshi came and took care of her while i looked after Jazreal's meimei
who cried equally as much as Rei-Anne. She's hard tu calm down
and stubborn at the same time. I used both soft and hard methods but ALL FAIL!
So i used the bluffing method: if you drink water, i bring you out.
It failed and was useful at the same time and i brought her out as a reward.
Went up tu the Nursery classroom tu see see and off tu my K1 class again
They were practicing writing and comparing the boys and the girls.
My pretty little ones write so much better. They boys just scrrible
Zhiyu was the only boy who write nicely.
Esther's handwriting was super neat and nice.
Phoebe's writing was so princess-looking !
Seeing them concentrate makes my day perfect, considering being
with some of them for a year! See them grow every week
makes me feel happy and happier! Down tu lunch and
hug Jolene tu sleep at nap time. i cant sleep without her!
HAHA! Holding her small hand and seeing her sleep nicely
is a great achievement indeed:D

No comments: