09 March 2009

Work yesterday:)
Sat with my noisy group at dinner:D
Seven of us.
The other staff keep say we noisy, loud:(
But as if we care la:)
I gonna miss them so much if i stop work:)
I was veri hyper and happy yest
that ppl keep ask wad made mii so happy.
until the wedding start
I scalded myself with hot tea.
Stupid rite? work so long liao still can.
Partner with Francis.
Seven of us stood on the same side so tat
can help each other but in the end,
Beatrice got separated tu be door-girl
so left with 6 of us on one side.
At abt 9pm, i went out tu bar
and took 3 beers and 1 red wine for the table
Saw one aunty walking towards mii
so i decide tu move in case we knock into each other
who knows she still came my way
after that the beers and wine all
spill on mii. Lucky not guests
but she say i see her still neva move away
Thats wad affected my mood
After that, my mood chng totally
Went tu wash-up but the aunty
kept going on and on about why i didn avoid her
Till i was veri angri, i quarreled with her
She still say she wan tell my mother
and i told her if she wan tu say, feel free tu say
cos its not entirely my fault.
When dinner ended, seven of us wanted tu stay till 12am
but i went at 11pm cos they abandoned mii
till 1am the nite before so ytd nite, my turn:)
Haha. I gave Desmond a new name:D
Not working till Thursday:)
Thursday working 3rd floor with Desmond and another aunty.
Lucky there's him or not i alone with that aunty
nothing tu talk about:)
Lolx. Lucky its not that aunty who help mii 'shower' with beer and wine:)
Li Hui says Yong Qiang is more not-so-attitude to her now.
She have a veri bad impression of him when she started
cos Yong Qiang was rude tu her.
But you have tu know him long enuff b4 he wont be rude la.
Sometines this guy busy he oso will anyhow scold ppl one.
Haha. she ask if he was lik tat tu mii
but the funny thing is no lei.
All along he was nice tu mii:)
After i help him at bar that time, he became nicer.
He teach mii alot of thinks
The guys there wanted tu intro our 'leader' Beatrice
tu Yong Qiang and see if they work out but
in our noisy group of 7 onli i have a good impression of him.
Cos he scolded the remaining 6 in my group:(
Lolx. We were always gossiping abt each other's scandal.
Desmond brought Francis in so they were linked.
I am on very gud terms with Yong Quan so he's my scandal
despite now he have a girlfriend, it's still goin on=.=
Huiyi have Jason. Shermaine have Yi Chong.
We are still trying tu link scandals for the remaning 3:P
Haha. I'm always the target among the 7.
Now is Francis and Shermaine:)




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Beatrice,Li Hui,Hui Yi,Shermaine,Francis,Si Min,Geraldine:D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: