06 March 2009

(edited)

Woke up veri early todae w/o reason.
I tot its 12 but turns out onli 9am:(
Tried tu go back and sleep but couldn
Onlined last nite cos Desmond tld mii tu
Sent him the portrait of him tat i draw

Will be working tmrw and Sunday:)
Quite happy since i dun have tu rot at home
but i'm sick now so i'm wondering how i will cope
I need FF now!
Runny nose, sore throat and headache.

Sms-ed Desmond in the afternoon
asking him about his A Level results
cos its released todae:)
He bluff mii at first saying he failed 3 sub
actually he got all As except for his GP.
Its currently 12 am but i still dun feel sleepy
Why? cos my mum isn't here tu nag at mii tu off the com and go tu bed:)
Haha. tats wad she do for the past two days
I draw she say i waste paper
I on com she say i waste electricity
Why didn she complain say i waste energy
when i help with the housework?
Lolx.

No comments: