20 March 2009

Sick!

Haha, i'm sick now.
Fever,headache,sore throat and a blocked nose.
I went for the blood test and i guess i got attacked by the germs:(
Lolx. It's not just a big mosquito
Its so damn painful i dunno how tu put it in words.
Now there's this big bruise on my left arm
made worser cos i hold tray with my left hand the day after.
Today finally i get tu rest.
Tmrw maybe i'll get better cos i'm working.
Tmrw's my last day le:(((((
I'm not very excited about it la of cos.
3 months of work!
So many memories,frens,bundles and of cos food:D
Hahax. How i rmb when i first went in.
I grew up into a better girl after working.
It changed mii. I learn alot of things.
See different kinds of ppl.
I meet my best clique there, I found my soulmate there.
I found Desmond who loves chocolate as much as i do
and always 'helps' mii eat up my share!
He oso wanted mii tu be gentle and not saying the taboo phrase.
Found Yong Quan who can be my pillow when i needed it.
Yong Qiang who taught mii so many things i dunno how tu thank him
and he dun snap at mii like he snap at the other girls.
The aunties who help mii alot during the dinner.
Now there's Victor who care for mii when i'm sick.
Told mii tu sleep on his shoulder tu rest.
I cant imagine not working anymore:((((
But good things come tu an end eventually
And its not as if i'm not going back there.
Holidays i'll go back. Weekends i'll go back.
I'll go back whenever i can.
Now its not for money. its for the beautiful memories
that would be added tu my life:D
I can say i love my job now not for the money
but for the many things it can give mii that's more valuable than money.
Hahax. Need a rest now:)

Sometimes its not as easy as you think.
I thought mayb i wont but the lil lil things that
you do just makes mii error.
I wont be seeing you mayb for very long and i just wan tu let you know.
that i'm here, i exist. just that mayb you wont ever know it.

No comments: