04 March 2009

Dat at home:)

{edited}

Day at home cos no work and go out:)
Supposed tu meet BFFL♥ BUT i cant:(
Haix. We got so much tu talk abt but
have tu wait till next time.
Btw, Yong Qiang says he dun need
my replacement on thurs and fri
so i 'on leave' for this week!
Nvm rarely i get the chance oso:)
Sms-ing with Desmond last nite till 2.15am.
He keep suan mii:(
I'm learning tu be gentle already okay?
Stop saying i'm not!
Show you next week then you no.
On the phone with SK
and didn like his singing ytd:)

Started drawing at home todae:)
I got nothing better tu do and i
draw for 2 hrs:D
Flowers and poodle and houses:D
Haha, receive sms from Desmond
at ard 4.45pm asking mii wad i was doin.
So i replied him tat i was drawing
and i even offered tu draw sth for him.
He agreed so i started tu tink wad i shud draw
In the end, I drew a veri pretty flower:D
Haha. Giving it tu him next week.
Btw he's taking his 'A' Level results
on this coming Fri:) GOOD LUCKS!!
Goin out with Annie on Fri
tu buy my hoodie and sth for BFFL♥
We prepared sth for you:) Haha.
Goin on Fri cos my mum will be working
so she wont be able tu no wad i do:P

No comments: