14 March 2009

I'm in quite a bad shape!

Yesterday was Friday the 13th!
Lolx. I didn expect it tu be a bad day for mii:(
Woke up at 11.30 and 10 minutes after
Yong Qiang sms-ed mii. I know sure is about replacing work again.
And i was right! He told mii tu replace Yong Quan
because that guy didn turn up for work again!
I was still not fully awake and went down for work.
When i reached the event already ended
and i helped with the clearing.
Manager told mii tu go 3rd floor and fold napkins
but the napkins i left there earlier was gone.
So i went down tu look for it.
After folding went for dinner
and after that went tu look at schedule.
Saw Desmond at the lift and earlier on
he didn reply mii when i asked him tinks
so i sense he's in a bad mood.
At the lift there asked him why but he totally ignore mii.
I was angri at him for that and dunno why but it just takes away my mood:(
He talked tu Wenhui and others which made mii feel as if i did sth wrong.
Made mii even angrier oso!
Mayb he cooled down and was no longer bad mood
he sms-ed mii asking why my face was so black
and said sorry if i felt offended just now.
Imagine how angry i got when i saw the sms
He was at the pantry oso and saw mii replying him
I told him that his face was equally black just now
so that he would know how i feel when he treated mii that way.
He reply saying sorry and he wont be black tu mii again
After that i went out for clearing and
i broke sth in the pantry:(
I slipped cos i was in a bad mood and didn concentrate
Hurt my leg cos of that cos it hurts damn painful when i walk!
Went for clearing and i broke one big platter!
Yong Qiang heard the noise even b4 he saw mii
Help mii clear up the mess and told mii tu be more careful.
Thats why i say ytd wasn my day at all.
My mood was badly affected by Desmond
that i couldn concentrate!
Lolx. Yong Qiang realise i have a sweet tooth:D
In the food-store he ate his cheesecake and took chocolate cake oso
which he normally wont. I went in tu take sweets and
he told mii he dun like sweet stuff.
Saw mii eating sweets then he told mii
'Hey you really have a sweet tooth leh. like tu eat chocolate cake
and still keep so many sweets in your pocket'
At nite the bus driver drove the long way and
made us reach home at 1.30am
one hour after we were realised from work!

No comments: