01 March 2009

270309

Work started from 5pm
Wedding dinner of cos:)
The moment i reach, Yong Qiang ask mii
tu help him count teaspoon.
Briefing and all, i didn need tu do cocktail:D
So i went behind tu squat down
cos no place tu sit and i didn feel lik sitting down:(
Stomach was super painful
so i didn talk and joke lik i would normally do.
The aunties all say i rarely so quiet
they feel veri uneasy tu see mii lik this
Lols, the pain is killing mii ma.
I ignore lik almost everyone other than
my guests and my mother.
No sweets for mii tu eat cos food store ran out
Yong Quan didn keep with him
so i totally out of mood for the nite:(
Finally the dinner ended
and time tu go home:)
Reached home at about 12am
watched tv cos i couldn sleep
Slept at ard 1am cos still need tu work on sat

Ytd, woke up at 7am.
On my phone and saw Yong Quan's sms
3.30am! not asleep!
But i was veri happy tu receive tat sms:DD
Thanks pillow!
Went tu work and the wedding lunch
was a perfect disaster
My table needs mii tu portion the food nvm.
My stomach suddenly pain when i chng the beer
and i spill beer on the chair
lucky not guest:)
Lucky got Yong Quan walk past
at tat time or not i can die:x
Sorry for troubling you:(
Helped Yong Qiang with his table cos
my table was lik it jus been in a war
onli the word messy can describe
so i help him tu clear his 2 tables
and my guests still haven leave
They took out the water and flower
in the flower bowl and pour beer inside.
I went past tu take a look jus in case
they need anything and saw tat.
they ordered a jug of beer
and the beer glasses they used up was 2 racks
After turn-over, fold napkins
Found my partner, Yong Qiang:)
He dun lik tu tie, i dun lik tu fold
So he fold i tie but he ytd lazy so i had tu tie plus roll:(
After tat, went for dinner at canteen
My table no need portion and the kids
super cute!. Whenever i wan tu portion
they will tell mii they take themselves
One lil boy lik tu call mii loudly across the ballrm
Got sms from Desmond feeling happy
tat he can go home but i still need tu stay
I wont be working for the whole of mext week:(
Yong Qiang say he give mii his shift:)
So tat i can earn but i oso hope tu rest:(

No comments: