12 March 2009

My mood is quite mixed up now:(
I'm happy, angri and excited(?)
Dunno la. Quarreled with my dad ytd nite.
Yong Quan needed my replace cos he forgot abt his poly enrol.
But Daddy refused tu let mii work.
Reason:Mummy wasn there!
Lolx. I'm old enough tu take care of myself!
I know he's worried but wrong approach.
So Yong Quan couldn find another person at 12.30am
then he decided tu 'let water'
Sms-ing Yong Quan till 1.15am before i slept.
Talk abt alot of tinks esp ytd!
Even sex change.And boy,girl.
Yong Qiang recovered!
Today he got sabo by Yong Quan who didn go tu work.
Chatting on the fone during his work
he told mii he roll 60 chairs all by himself!
He was doing setting when i called
so extremely free but after 5mins hang up.
Tmrw working le.
At third floor with Desmond and another aunty.
But the manager is the one i dun like lehx.
Lolx. No choice la.
But good no need do wedding and serve 2 tu 3:D
but cant go bar lehx!
Nvm:) Shld be able tu go down once in a while:D
Haha.

No comments: