03 March 2009

Day out with ANNIE!

Todae went tu NP for the Form E tink
After tat went home tu take $
cos daddy didn give mii:(
Haha. After tat went tu Bpp
tu meet Annie then we bused
tu Bugis. Listened tu our beloved DBSK
and i sms Desmond on the way
He tempted mii with the food he ate:(
I'll try tu be gentle okay?
He says i'm too vulgar and crude:(
Lols, scold you 'go and die la' onli ma:)

Walked ard in Bugis Street
and Annie bought a bag:D
She kept asking mii tu buy the $5 hoodie
which i didn cos i didn have enough $
after eating Pasta Mania
but btw i have $$ now le!
My Daddy jus gave mii $100 after
updating my acc:DD
Can buy the 2 shirts at plaza:DD
I was asking her if i grow fatter
cos Yong Quan say i onli no how tu eat lik PIG
lols, I ate 30 mentos a day:D
Good Achievement! :D
Mayb i'm meeting BFFL♥ tmrw?
Cos i went out todae so wont so likely tu
can go out tmrw:(
We wan a face tu face talk:)
Haha. Nowadays realise i loving my boys more!
Haha. I no immediately wad song is played
when mii and Annie walk past a shop todae:DD

No comments: