24 March 2010



Rest day again.
My cough's not getting any better but i am going tu
see my lovely tu recharge tmrw:D!
Its been almost a month man! I miss the time spent so much):
Four days off with a late notice tu Abdul.
I feel bad that i inform him last minute that i am not
going for the event he plan for me this week.
BF replaced my place but again i am sorry.
Shall apologise when i see him on Fri.
And tu think he will be in charge for these 4 days,
i feel even more regretful cancelling those shifts!
HAHA! Thanks BF and sorry Abdul!
Tmrw's plan: See Sweets for the whole day and takeaway dinner home!
Cant wait for 9am tmrw:D
Always cheer me up, maybe i will miraculously recover from my sickness after
seeing those sweets running and shouting in front of me:D
HAHA! My energy pill!
I miss my lovely(s)

Dearest BF,
You make me happy when you call me
but again you always make my hopes disappear in an instant!
Everytime i ask you : Who am i? You would answer me my name!
I will show you that wtf face but you still won't get what i am saying.
As MinYi said, i have tu ask from you!
To comfort myself, i will just replay that scene.
Where you open the door and those words came from you willingly
for the first time, i felt so happy!
But oh well, you got character thats all i can say:D
HAHA! Still you never fail tu make me smile when you say
those very ridiculous things, and for slapping you as and when
i feel like it, but you won't retaliate. I know you want to
but you never once did. Sorry for venting my anger on you
whenever i get pissed off at something else. Sorry for ignoring you
when you call me from the back. I know you are not the best,
but its been some time, i got used tu replacing your name with BF.
You always pretend tu be angry just tu let me see
but i always get cheated>.< Thanks BF, thanks for all the times.
The happy, ridiculous,angry,irritated times i had with you.
Still it was still enjoyable. Sorry for the ignorant, ridiculous
getting angry at you, venting of anger times on you.
I'm happy you told me you would be my BF:D <3

Twinnie Love(MinYi)
Dear, I have something to tell you about the recent times.
Actually, Sunday i was quite pissed when you sat thr
when i told you tu get the settings but after thinking about it,
i shouldn't get angry at all. Partners are thr for a reason:D
I'm sorry for the times that i was stubborn.
I was venting my anger, complaining, always whining.
But i can never get enough of the perfect good times that i have with you.
At work, Retail Therapy, outings,phone calls, and most of all SMS.
I may have burst my limit sms-ing you.
I actually care about the messages but seeing one msg from you,
Aiya fuck care was all that i thought of:D
I admit that you are the most precious gem and jewel i have.
I realised that no matter how pissed or irritated i was,
my footsteps would stop beside you and tell you what happen.
That flinging of your hand incident was the most regretful thing i did.
I never felt that insecureness in me that someone close was leaving
until i saw the message that you say that i wasn't forgiven.
I want to again tell you, no matter you are sad or happy,
pissed or in a good mood, healthy or sick, loud or quiet,
I have the letter written in the weirdest language tu pump up
your energy level. I know i may not be able tu party with you,
but i definitely try my best in everything i do for you.
Love, seems tu be the common word used between us.
But i want tu tell you, you are the precious gem of my life.
With you around, everything seems easy and possible.
With you around, I became more daring in everything i do,
With you around, I seem tu feel secure and important.
I feel that i am being recognised by you even if everyine else don't
I feel that sense of security i can't seem to find in most friends. I found that in you. It's like the feeling we will be tgt always.
Its like a friend i never can find again.
Thank you for enduring hard time with me and sorry for the troubles i gave you.
I thank you for being honest with me, being there for me:D <3

No comments: