29 March 2010

Thanks to lovely BF i truly smile for the first time ytd.
Sorry for ignoring you at the sink when you called me
with your super enthusiastic mood and thought i was ignoring
you on purpose. The Heart-to-Heart talk when i decide tu
go do dry ice with you helped alot. Seeing your efforts to cheer me up
calmed me down. You finally get the idea that i was disappointed
and not pissed at what happened after doing all the dry ice.
And i really laughed at the fact that you cannot understand why i felt that way.
I just dunno why the mood changed when we got back up.
And you kept your promise once again to cheer me up for the whole night.
Please come today, if you can which i doubt.
I never thought you would make a good BF since day one.
But you always prove me wrong. Just like my first impression of ur character.
I thought you were like that, but turns out its cos of that one time.
A thousand thanks to you, superman BF

No comments: