15 March 2010

Yesterday, was a memorable day:D
Went out for dinner cos Mum was leaving for Cameron Highlands with Meimei.
After dinner, bused down tu Bugis tu give back BF his cigarettes.
Bought Ricola and i was thinking of exchanging the sweets inside
with BF's cigarettes so that when he wants a smoke he would see sweets instead!
HAHA! But i didn't in the end cos i tot he would be pissed:X
And lucky i didn't change it cos i'm having a bad throat now):
Didn't really feel like going there just tu return the pack
but as i was texting MinYi she said she was tired working,
so i thought mayb i could be of a little help going thr tu perk her up.
I just told her i have a surprise. She must have thought it will be a surprise text
or something else, not me in person right before her.HAHA!
Went tu the bar and saw nobody thr.
Called BF and told him tu come out and after giving him the pack told him
tu call MinYi out. Waited for her tu come out and when she came out
her expression was unforgettable for me. She looked at me with the look
that says am i dreaming or not. HAHA! I can only say 'Surprise!'
HAHA! Gave her my energy hug and she was still in the state of shock.
HAHA! HuangZhen came out cos i told BF tu call him come out.
His expression was almost like MinYi's like he cannot believe i was thr.
HAHA! Both of us started chatting and i ask if he want a sweet
and he happen tu take out his sweets too:D HAHA!
Seeing his blue plaster instead of the bandage made me less worried.
When he said he cut his hands and i saw how badly it was, nearly cried:X
Sense of relief when i saw those plasters.
Wanted tu continue chatting with MinYi but i turned and saw LEE SHIPING!!
I was like oh shit i got tu go):
Took my sweets back and went off. Walked even faster after seeing the
2 Michaels opening the Ballroom 3 door.
Bus back alone with this Indian girl annoying me with her bag>.<
Waited for 2am tu come because i didn't want tu disturb Twinnie's work.
Text her and HuangZhen while i was lying on the bed and
dozed off several times-.- Cos i was tired but i want tu text Twinnie!
HAHA! Slept after i texted either one of them goodnight.
HAHA! Nearly made Huangzhen cry after i told him why i haven sleep.


Tmrw's Shopping Day with MinYi:D
Suddenly, i lack the mood for anything cos of my dad.
Why does he like tu accuse me so much. Like the mum i have.
Are all parents like that? They behave this way? WTF
I know some don't but mine does behave that way. NBCB.
I just feel damn wronged, accused and fucked up now.
If you wanna shout, dun talk tu me.
Cos i hate ppl who shout when they can talk,
Ppl who accuse when they can find out what really happen,
Ppl who say things just because they think it happen that way.

No comments: