07 March 2010

Finally a rest day:D

Updates since i have my rest day today.
Funny tu hear rest day comung out from a part-timer!
But thats what i am(: Working like a full-timer:D

Work was fun. With Twinnie around almost everyday:D
HAHA! There was one night when i said something that
i would probably regret for my life.
I told Richard 'eh you be my new BF leh'
Should not have let that come out of me.
But my BF really disappoint me. I waited for so long
for that 2 words but it never came.
Richard text me that night saying ok and
i was smiling tu my phone when i woke up but the thing
is i dun feel as happy. Seems ridiculous but
after what Eric told me the next day about what BF once told him
when the 2 of them were talking, i felt i let BF down.
And the thing is he's not coming back in short term
and i did this.
Thanks tu Richard even though you still pissed me off.
Actually i was waiting tu hear those words from you
but i was the one who said it first.
When i told you, what you said made sense tu me.
'No feeling right?'
That was what you asked me and it made me think.

Yesterday was disaster at work.
Way before i work, i had a headache and didn't go away.
HuangZhen kept asking if i was alright.
He's the only one that is most convenient tu talk tu.
Twinnie love is too far from me last night.
After the dinner ended, this crazy guest.
She danced till she fall off the stage when the MC said tu dance
on the floor! She danced till she strip and everyone looked.
Turn over and went tu carry IBM with MinYi and
we wanted tu take the light ones but we only took
one each and we saw all the heavy ones. NB
So we waited for the guys tu take out.
And Debbie want tu open the IBM with one still behind!
Later your 6 become 5!
See properly next time!
Closed vouchers for Abdul and realised i really cant
close vouchers at night for nuts because at least one would be wrong!
WTH! Wanted tu fold heart with my paper and HuangZhen took it tu
fold one fox that has a mouth that can move!
HAHA! LOVE it i keep playing with it!
Went up early for chit chat and play with my new toy:D
Left the earliest and i nearly leave my fox on the floor:X
Slept on the transport and woke up when i am home.
Realised i left my dear fox on the transport!
SAD ttm la! My new toy was gone the day i had it):

Monday 7am-7pm
Tuesday OFF
Wednesday 7am-7pm
Thursday 7am-7pm
Friday 7am-7pm
Saturday 9am-3am
Sunday Cousins outing:D
Wont be updating for the next week cos i aim
tu sleep at 9/10pm everyday and wake up 5am for work:D

No comments: