28 June 2010

2 days of not so nice-working day:X

SATURDAY, 26 June

Went tu work at 11am.
Wedding lunch and my guests were perfectly fine and i had only one table.
6 pax at a table and they can finish the whole of the lunch for 10 pax.
They drank alot but very slowly. Only quicken their pace towards the
end of the wedding lunch and i had tu go in and out getting glasses and glasses
of white wine for the guests and the bride. They had all the wine they wanted
since the bride's family was into night-club business. SiMin went back at 5pm after
she got an aunty tu replace her. Well girl,i should have went back with you!
1-2 at night was the worst after one wedding lunch.
Abdul, next time you give me a special table, don't get me a reserve/table!
Nobody can cope with that and not messing up.
6 individual chinese, 4 veg sitting at a table supposedly easy since
you don't have to serve them and your susan would be the cleanest
but with another table that needs service, its a diff thing.
Lucky for me, i end my shift at 11pm and went home for a rest.

SUNDAY, 27 June

Went tu work at 12pm, helped Mum with the stg lunch
BF was asking if i'm sick when i am half sick, half tired.
HAHA! I'm super tired after two weddings!
Went back up tu 2nd flr at ard 3.30pm after ShiPing gave Suhaimi
Excelsis & John for turnover. 2 useless staff-.-
ShiPing is so damn obsessed with his Godfinger game ttm!
Rain, lightning,sun and floods! LOL!
He even refused tu see Rebecca's text when i wanted tu show him.
Door-girl with Yee Ping and my table was also okay.
Till after i serve noodles and clear my empty platter.
I fell:X Quite a hard fall considering i am still in the same amt of pain now.
Even after so many hours. I still feel the same as ytd. Unable tu bend and sit.
Sit for long time and stand equals tu hell for me.
The chefs were as shocked as Kim Hock seeing me sit thr for so long.
Thanks tu Kim Hock i stood back up and tried walking but the pain was so
overwhelming i sat back down as soon as i reach the soft drinks bar:X
Chefs were saying its impossible i can still serve but thinking only dessert
was left, i thought just bear with it till it ends.
So i took my bowls and spoons but my right hand was in a bad condition
after the fall so ShaoCong set the bowls for me. I just waited tu serve
the dessert and took it out as soon as can pick up.
Serve fast and went tu the office tu sit cos Kim Hock told me to.
Then stayed for turnover and did as light stuff as i could.
Could not bend tu pick up napkins/table cloth.
Drag the susan off the table instead of carrying it like i would normally do.
Sat down after turnover and right elbow was swollen and in pain.
Unable tu lift it up now, how am i going tu carry my bag and stuff these few days.
I'll see if i need replace this fri, sat and sun:X

No comments: