23 June 2010

Yup i know, i should update more often...
Plain lazy and work was just happening!
Elwin's incident of getting punched.
How agents staff turn BQT upside down.
How peaceful work will be without them.
BF was spot-on, without them, we're faster and more peaceful.
At least i can drink at the back when i want to.
With them, the only advantage is just having one table all tu myself
but what's the use? I still have tu take care of them cos ard me,
there wont be even one BQT staff in sight!
Benie said since i have so much bad things happening at work, why don't i quit?

10th June, Peaceful night at work without the agents.
Elwin said it was the best night ever.
He took the trouble with Abdul to get 2 cakes for Mum
cos it was her birthday(:

11th June, the disastrous day where agents came.
So many of them the canteen was flooded-.-
One staff at the other side of me was giving the guests and staff problems.
I didn't bother till towards the end when it was dessert time.
I told him tu serve first then clear then he gave attitude.
He went tu the back and BF told him tu take bowls rushing him.
Then the guests had tu take up the platter of rice for him!
IF you were tu list out the wrong things, my fingers wont be enough(:
I went tu the back and told Abdul about it then he actually ask me tu recognize him.
I'm like i dun even rmb how he looks like-.-
Went out and took a glance at his face and went back tu Abdul.
Elwin was pissed after hearing what i said abt the guests talking among themselves.
He just told the agent tu change his pass and go.
Then it went on and on and something bad happen.
After that, i had to be the translator for the china agent and Sunny.
After translating, i had tu follow them down tu Security.
I forgot the agent's ID card and had tu go back and take.
Then Elwin forgot the photocopy of the agent's voucher so again i have tu run up.
After running down, i realise one piece of the voucher was missing-.-
I just had a free session of exercise from the F&B office to lobby-.-
I was involved thru out the whole thing all the nosy aunties
kept asking me what happened and so on. But i just said its ok now.
Went tu the back and as promised tu BF, i told him the 'story' LOL!
He's so damn interested in it la! Kept asking me whenever i ran by the ballroom.
So i sat down while he set the glasses and i closed vouchers.
And i realised i still cat do 2 things at once-.-
When i am talking to BF, i cant close voucher.
Then i cant calculate the exact number of hrs and had tu ask him for help.
I kept whining all night for his Milo so he said if i told the 'story'
he would make Milo for me! HAHA! Good exchange so i finish telling
and closing the vouchers without a mistake:D HAHA!
Bf, made Milo as promised after turnover at supper:D
I swear he looks damn cool when he held the agent down(random:X)

20 June at work was equally irritating too.
9am at work and the wedding lunch was smooth just that the bride was troublesome.
There;s this agent supposedly helping Bf at the back but he's better
off not there cos he just sit thr and play with his phone.
Goes missing from time to time and slacks alot!
I didn't sleep well and was quite fed up with aunty in the morning.
Sometimes, they just piss me off. BP aunties too.
Went for dinner break and i asked BF for Milo.
He wasn;t making it so he said at night.
So guess what i have been holding out for, the Milo at supper! HAHA!
I was so freaking tired when i was doing the rehearsal for the
march in of the sword bearers before the couple with Jun Da.
They were a funny bunch of people, very nice and polite.
6 times of repeated opening and closing of doors cos they could not be in sync.
Finally they did it and they started planning their pranks on the groom.
Found out during work that one agent used the microwave for himself!
I was like wtf, i have been working for nearly 2 yrs i dun even know
how tu on the mocrowave at the kitchen and he knows how tu use it-.-
Kim Hock was so cool raising his voice at the agents.
They simply deserve it seriously.
Thankfully Abdul's changing them this week.
Hopefully when i go back in the weekends, better groom-ed people are seen:D

No comments: