09 June 2010

It's been 4 days.
Packed with assignments. 15 June is my 'freedom' day!
Not really able to work in holidays too.
Reason: I have to attend classes in holidays!
WTF seriously-.- Like what Michelle said : Take away my holidays, don't give me better, just take them all la.
It's so true, what holiday is this? I dun even get tu rest.
My form of rest is working but apparently i cant even work.
I even had tu turn down Min Yi's shopping invite>.<
I started on ITA and i am done on the personal information part.
Now i have also done my evaluation on the web games using the rubric.
Now what's left? Posting it up on the ITA blog and doing the report.
SafeAssign too! And LA plans evaluation.
Thankful to those who constantly helped me along the way.

The post ends here about my updates cos below i am just writing angrily
so as a warning 'Don't read' !















No matter old or new, i know this house holds no more meaning for you to be here anymore. Because you feel that rubbish is worth more than you right? In my case i dun think so. Its just that you gave away your chance. Where were you on Monther's Day? You were in fucking Taiwan. Why? Cos you had to choose between friends and FAMILY and you CANNOT reject the offer of going there because your friend has paid for you. Face. Do you know what it means to parents? I dun think you do because you absolutely saved no face for your OWN parents. By making your friends pay for your travel trip because they WANT you to go, you think it is an honour to us parents that hey i have a daughter whose friends are fucking generous is it?Well, if you think it is so, think again you bitch! By having them pay, not only do you bring shame to your parents, you also make them lose face like they never did. Since young, you SEEMED to be the most matured, understnading things on your ownm, doing things your way, being smart, excel in your studies. So much so to the extent that Mum thought she didn't have tu at least WORRY about you. But look who's talking now? You are no longer the same. You know i used to hate myself when i compare myself to you because you seem to do well in almost what you study. You do so well in primary and secondary school, till the point that you got into JC and i thought i was never going to make it pass. When i could go to JC too, i told myself i would never choose the same path as you. Reason not being i dun like being in JC but because i wanted to stop getting myself compared to you! I thought if i went to JC, i would again tell myself i HAVE to be like you. I chose Poly and wasn't as smooth as you but again as i grow up i learnt something. What i used to hate is what i enjoy now. I used to hate myself because i felt i can never be like you, doing well and get Dad and Mum proud of you. Now, I love comparing myself to you. Because i do what i love in my school, i say what i want. And on top of that, i dun give my most impt ppl on this Earth HEARTACHES but you do! You treat this place as a hotel isn't it? If you say you don't and we are accusing you, i'll quit school and be your maid. You are fucking irritating to the point that i often tell friends i rather i have no sister! I even told Fi i would rather i am an only like him! He says there are pros and cons well of course but i would rather my parents have no daughter like you! Which daughter forgets Mother's Day? YOU! Which daughter treats her own home as a hotel? YOU! Which daughter doesn't even be bothered to address her own parents? YOU YOU YOU again! Can't you call them when you see them? Can't you have the courtesy to tell parts of what you did everyday? Can't you remember to talk nicely? You have been given a scolding by Mum but again i expected you to not last for 3 days. I was right! Fucking damn right about you. I gave lots of advice to Mum about you. I know those words are fucking hurtful to her but again thats who i am. You didn't piss me off, you straightaway killed me thats all. I am that kind of person i admit. The minute i lose faith in you, thats it. I have been fooled too many times in my 18 years of life i know more to lies. I won't know if you are telling a lie maybe due tu your fabulous acting skills but let me tell you, if i were to know, you can never imagine what i can do. Wearing a big fat fucking mask right in front of my face is what i do best. I won't show you my emotions, i won't let you have the feeling that i am trying to get info from you. Instead, you would feel like i am CONCERNING you and wants to know more about your life. Well, i really want to know more about the amazing wasted life you have. 21 years what have you been doing? If you cannot answer that, let me. You have been changing for the worst, wasting your life, turning into a spenthrift, insulting your own parents and successfully treating your FAMILY as hotel staffs whom you can dun give a damn about(: THats what you have been doing all these fucking years. Why did you change? How come you have changed to this point? What made you change? Who made you change? Didn't we give you enough concern? We did but you were the one who is shutting us out. You used to tell us what happen, now you don't. Mum knows what kind of a daughter i am. I am an introvert by nature and i am serious if you dun believe it. I dun voice out my thoughts as well as other people do. And when i don't get my way, i throw tempers. When i don't understand things, i break down. My sisters have the habit of telling. Total opposite from me yes but again now Mum knows i don't have the habit of telling. I love to keep. Secrets, happenings, everything about me. Dad once said i was the 'happy nut' of this family. I bring joy to him with my nonsensical stuff over the years. Even in my letters wrote to him i wrote nonsense stuff thinking that would make him touched. I tell funny, random and idiotic jokes during mealtimes to see my family laugh and smile. I say i would give treat when parents feel we are eating too luxurious stuff. I used to think i have a perfect family. Now i think that way to but i have a PERFECT FAMILY OF FOUR now. I should tell you all these heartfelt feelings of mine but i won't cos i thought you would be smart (just like you were) to figure it out. But again, i now know, that smart brain of yours has been long thrown away by you, replaced by that useless rusty brain now. That you can't take in advice or opinions. Carry on bitch, carry on one day you would come to realise that all this are not worth. Don't cherish something only when its gone. CHerish it while it is still with you. A piece of advice i know you won't take : Friends are important just like family are. But one most important thing. You can have another friend who loves you but would you be able to have another family who loves you as much as we do? Think about it if you even have the time. THere's this question that most people like to ask their boyf 'If your mum and I were to fall into the sea, who would you save?' If your boyf answers 'of course its you' to YOU, then you might as well dump him. You may feel happy he place you in front of his mum but think again, he can have a gf like you but can he have another mum like his? NEVER! FAMILY to me equates to Father And Mother I Love You. But to you, i think it equates to Friends And Man I Love You.
Fuck out of my life! You need us for MONEY thats all. Not LOVE! Since that's the case, why are you here? Gratefulness, appreciating efforts, you hold none!

No comments: