17 August 2010

Dedicated to Annie ♥♥

Dedicated to Annie ♥♥




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!
August 17th,
Meeting you was the greatest thing in my life(:
I could talk tu you almost anytime and abt anything!
You know almost everything abt me.
You were the first one tu see my new house this year
way before anyone else did! :D HAHA!
The big board last year shock me ttm
and its standing proudly on the shelf on top of my
study table in my study room !
You turn 18, and i'm still not of legal age yet>.<
You taught me a lot, and let me know
what friends truly are. Secondary days were the best isn't it?
Hoping and hoping and in the end we did
enter the same class tgt for four years! (:
You always looked out for me, taking care of me in sch.
I missed those phone calls late at night
where we would both chat till both our mums shout at us!
6 years and still counting!
HAHA! Friends for 4 years and poly-mates for 3 years soon!
3 more years and it'll be 10 years!
I never regret knowing you, being more than just friends,
knowing more about you, confiding in you, crying in
front of you. I never forget all that you did for me.
Writing me a letter that brought me tears before
i go tu Xiamen, rmb which pair of shoes gives me blisters,
rmb what i like tu eat most, what i dun like/can't eat.
I rmb how you just randomly meet me up and went tu
eat a lot with me this year when i'm depressed,
Lastly, we share so may common interests,
food, music, idols etc...
I want tu meet up with you so much! ♥♥

I love you because you are such a wonderful friend.
I love you because you always laugh at my jokes.
I love you because you always care for me.
I love you because you're pretty.
I love you because you made me a GREAT birthday present!
I love you because you're my BFF
And I love you simply because YOU'RE ANNIE ♥♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
ENJOY YOUR 18th BIRTHDAY! ♥♥

No comments: