05 June 2010

Long time no see? Not really long actually, whatever:D
I just had 3 big baked potatoes at home!
How cool is that? Waiting for it to be ready in the oven!
It's the best food ever:D Maybe i shld eat that every meal?
HAHA! What nutrients does a potato have?

Enough about potatoes,
My life has been a bit relaxed without work.
But no work = no money!
Oh well, assignments obviously comes first.
The worst part abt studying: ASSIGNMENTS!!!
If only school meant making new friends only~
HAHA! Attachment was okay apart from the fact i have a LOUSY mentor.
Thats why i refuse to change to M____ in my personal info.
Gloryland is still the best seriously!
I love Joshua Gow ttm! Handsome, cute, smart<3
HAHA! I kept tweet-ing abt it all this while!
I should stop before Joshua stops telling me he loves me.
He like on par with Bryan in my heart. HAHA!
I have conquered EC's individual assignment thankfully
and now i just realise i ahve ALOT to catch up on
after the fact that i skipped school for nearly one month
only choosing to go for tutorials on thurs.
I see so many X on my attendance sheet ever since i
start to sign on them recently. I start having the
X X X X since the first friday that school reopen.
Don't ask me why. You shld be smart enough to know if you're my friend.
I gotten over it but it still stays every single day
but oh well, i shall not let it defeat me again.
I have resilience more than anybody else!
Just knew that there is this lady EM in BQT.
She cant work for nuts i heard but i would like to see for myself.
After 15th June i shall resume my workaholic spirit for one week!
HAHA! Hope i'm not too rusty by then:X
I miss work, the ppl there, the jokes and laughter and to add on the $$$!
$.$ HAHA! 15th june when DLE is done i shall start.
10th June is going tu be a special day
cos it's my mum's birthday! Preparing the gift with Meimei.
The big one i just fuck care. Made me lose sleep last night
with your silly actions and the loud scolding from Dad!
Why do you always fail to change your habits?
A leopard cant change its spots. This phrase was designed for YOU!
Having a study room now does not mean the computer can be on till forever.
It's not homework just shut the fucking computer off!
THere's obviously nothing wrong with playing games but
look at the time, sleep is never enough for me cos of assignments
and when i finally decide to be lazy and sleep early, i get woken up by
Dad cos he was scolding you to off the com! Like wtf, i want to sleep
but i cant cos i have assignments to rush, you have nothing to do,
you can sleep but you choose not to, If you have so much time want to help me out?
Woo~ Relax baby, it's over>.<

Whatever it is, i dun like you, your attitude, the way you behave, full stop.
Tmrw's the day i have been anticipating this week!
Sunday, finally i get to see those ppl i miss!
Those fun ppl at work. Hopefully most of them turn up:X
SiMin and MinYi is coming too! My two lovely ladies<3<3
Cant wait tu see you tmrw!
I'm a bit disappointed BF has to work and can't come.
YongQiang was invited but he has to book in on sundays):
Abdul has not replied till now and Suhaimi
ShiPing has to work too.
Richard has exams on the coming week.
Seems like alot of ppl are not coming right?
Lol, ordered food for 40pax and Mum is going to prepare more food on her own!
Sotong balls! And marshmallows.
Excuse me, you have guests geraldine mok. HAHA!
I booked the sotong balls ! :D
I shall start to finish my lesson plans and have them all printed out on Monday for submission on 10th June.
Meimei's birthday is coming too. On the 13th
What shall i get for her?
Maybe i see where i can get a song for sisters and sing it to her on her birthday

No comments: