05 January 2010

Not feeling very happy lately.
Some things happen. Some people know and some dun.
But again, it doesn't make any difference tu the matter.
To Minyi:
Girl, thanks for standing by always.
Even though you know sometimes what the outcome will be, you still listen
to me rant on about the matter. I hope you dun mind.
To YunDan:
I know you would most probably see this:D
No matter what happen, you know we are tgt.
It has always been, and will always be(:
Rmb i told you to have faith no matter what?
I know its hard but somehow i do you know?
Not because i feel its the same as before but i believe
that's what friends are for. True friends(:
I dun want it tu happen as much as you do but if it will
then i guess we will be twosome like before since its ok tu be.
To XXX:
Oh everytime i work, problems bound tu come.
Shifts, work
'Work when you can' this sentence came from you
'Cancel away this or that timing' it came from you too.
Wtf, if so dun tell me tu work in the first place ok?
Its not as if i didn't work till 3am before and its not as if i cant take care of myself.
Do you know how many restrictions i have whenever i work?
I feel so restriceted doing whatever things i want.
I understand that you wanna help me during work but the thing is i dun
want ur help most of the times because i dun want managers tu think i'm not doing a thing.
You know how much i hope you can just let go when i work.
It's like the simplest clearing you have tu do for me, then what am i capable of doing?
You said if i do 1-1 i shld bother abt myself and not help others.
Do you even realise i didn help Richard at all cos he told me not tu.
I was so damn busy with my own troiublesome table!
And I told you damn alot time 'I can do myself, ltr (whoever is the manager) thinks i not doing anything.
But again you didn listen. I understand why you help, i really do
but i dun want ppl tu think i have tu rely on you all the time.
And do you know that whenever work ppl ask a favour frm me, you happen tu see
you would ask me not tu help. Then what are work partners for if you cant help?
Moses ask me for a lil help, you saw and said no
and in the end, when moses wanted me tu clear glasses for him he said 'Dun tell ur mum
or not later she not happy with me' Do you know how pissed i was inside?
And Wenjie i helped him willingly, you thought he asked me too.
Everytime he wants tu ask me tu help him, he would look tu see if you were ard.
Everytime i do something, i have tu consider.
I seem like i'm such a unhelpful person as time goes.
I want tu help the ppl who are doing 2-3 when i have 1-1 but
i cant do it easily cos you would say no. WHY?!
Is it such a bother tu help ppl you are working with?
I want tu be able tu express my feelings PROPERLY and easily
but i cant cos even my language is restricted.
I hope you really see what the security are saying.
I feel its so damn true, but again how can i tell you how i feel?
Without you, i wouldn't even be able tu work much less feel all these.
But the thing is i dunno why everytime i want tu tell you how i feel
towards the ridiculous comments you say, i cant.
Because i know it would be useless and redundant.
At the end, i have tu give in tu you, do your bidding, make myself unhappy tu MAKE YOU HAPPY!
Why cant you just listen tu me for once!? Let me have my way for once!
I changed my slot for you fine,
This sat you want me cancel my slot AGAIN, why?
Cos you wanted tu go malaysia for shopping when again i want tu work.
You became irritated and decide tu use an angry tone, thinking i would again give in.
Luckily Dad has bowling in the morning, i didn have tu regret my decision of cancelling.
Lucky i didn start looking for replace tu cancel my slot.
I'm sometimes angry but have tu look fine tu please you so that you would not say
'Dun throw ur temper or not ltr ppl will say'
Wtf, if it was so freaking upset for me, i have tu (: ard everybody.
I endure alot, bear with it alot, swallow back all the anger i feel.
I dun like it, I Hate it! Seriously
Calm down calm down. I guess i need my cutie pies.
Only they are capable of making me smile truely happily.
cant imagine what i will do if they weren't here tu appease me.
ChenXi and his clumsy act, Dayna with her 'laugh at anything and everything' personality,
Phoebe's cries after the purposeful teasing of me and teacher rose.

No comments: