20 January 2010

AWESOME NIGHT WITH <3s!

19 Jan 2010

Alot of first times were discovered ytd by my GF!
1st time: eating Pepper Lunch, going tu MinYi's house, taking public transport with MinYi, taking public transport tu Cathay, pool-time even though i cant play,


Finally in the morning, i convinced myself.
"Stop thinking, just go, MinYi's thr!"
So i text my love and told her i'm going with her ltr.
Wanted tu leave house for school and my keys were missing.
Had tu wait till somebody is home:X
Went out at ard 2pm tu meet MinYi<3
I insist on acc her home tu put down her things before we meet the others.
Went tu AMK and cos we were both hungry, went tu eat first(:
Pepper Lunch!
After eating went tu MinYi's house tu put things down and
went out again at ard 6pm tu meet the others.
Reached Cathay, went tu the toilet and when we were out,
Richard reached. Waited for Eric and Steven till my back pain again>.<
Bought tickets then walked tu Mac for dinner. Iced Milo for dinner.
Chit-chat then Steven realise can play pool.
Went thr, MinYi and Richard had one round, steven insist on completing his round=.=
I couldn't play thanks tu Eric!
Went for the movie Spy Next Door at 9pm.
Damn cold inside the cinema. So much for wearing shorts>.<
Richard took off his jacket for me when i tot he was joking. Thanks ah!
Finished the movie and i trip over the steps when i was walking down=.=
MinYi said she would hit me if i injure again HAHA!
SOrry girl, keep hitting ur hand, i didn't know:X
Took 190 back with Steven since we stay only 3 blocks away!
Meet again next week! <3

No comments: