19 January 2010

15 Jan 2010

Happy Birthday Bernyce!
School at 11am and wasn't feeling well in the morning alr.
Ate lunch and when i went tu LA class started tu feel pain in the stomach.
Went tu the toilet and vomit twice in a row.
Had no choice but went hme and rest.
Didn feel like finding replacement and since MinYi was working,
i went tu work at 5pm.
2-3 with MinYi<3 Our table was way in front=.= Homed at 11pm

16 Jan 2010

Work starts 10am. Wanted tu give my slot tu MinYi but she cant last min so i went myself. Wedding lunch. Did VIP with Aunty Bong Khek. Was like a maid for Felix early in the morning. Everything oso ask me do like i'm the only one who is working. Despite Fadhil telling him i have been going up and down, he send me tu take things w/o even awhile of rest>.< Guess that MinYi dun want tu work is cos of him and i'm right<3 HAHA! Nobody like working with him. Turn over and wedding at night. Door girls with MinYi:D <3! Home at 11 agn ):

17 Jan 2010

Damn suay today. Went tu work at 9am. I dunno when but my nail crack and cut my skin and bruise. Wedding lunch and some idiots cancel slots and nvr find replace. Cancel slot doesn't equate tu have replacement! Kim Hock started pairing ppl up and MinYi and i stood tgt. In the end, we were doorgirls and plus 1-2! Eric, Mum,MinYi and I 1-2 so we decide tu put trolley behind tu clear. Paste a note so ppl wont put theirs thr, Wedding at night too. Wanted the doorgirl table with MinYi. When ShiPing said 'choose ur own table' everybody run=.= I walk with MinYi tu the back and Eric ran and knock over a chair. I got hit by the chair, immediately felt sharp pain at my hip and back i couldn't stand up, MinYi couldn't hold me in time and i was alr squatting in pain. Couldn't help it, cried and Jane came over tu fan me. Everybody started crowding ard and MinYi shoo them away cos i couldn't breathe properly alr and they were still ard me. Thanks dear! Quite some time before i actually stand up, ShiPing gave me the R table. Couldn't do 2-3 with MinYi so she was with Eric. Doorgirl with HanWei instead. I had such a hard time calming down and breathing properly. And while adjusting the bride's gown, it was hell! Serve vege for Jerina's table and 1st & 2nd course for Richard and i couldn't take it after the 2nd march in, i assissted back area. Actually was supposed tu end at 1am but Mum was starting at 7am on Mon so had tu go hme at 11pm and with my hip injured, ShiPing wont let me stay too.

To that someone:

I dunno whether tu believe you alr after knowing you better now. You know that one reply you told me over the phone made me think so much and doubt the people around me whenever they ask me out? If its fake, you are so dead!

To my dearest MinYi:
Girl, I'm really grateful you make me realise something i never know.
I think i know who my true friends really are now.
You know almost all i really feel towards anybody, anything.
Think you are the only person whom i can talk tu whenever anything crops up.
And sorry for always causing you trounle when i get injured.
I rmb how you run from kitchen tu back area when you heard me fall.
How you always help me up when i fall. And how you would stand up for me when
i cant say things out myself cos of my mum.
THANKS for everything. Thanks for being part of my life:D

No comments: