12 January 2010

09 Jan 2010
Work momentum back:D HAHA.
Work from 9am and had tu do the Pigeon event>.<
In charge of refresh then after refresh went out tu clear.
Damn cramp cos of all the pregnant women>.<
Refresh with HuangZhen and Tamil when the break starts.
After refresh, went outside tu help with the clearing.
Felix scolded Richard for taking cups and not refilling the coffee and tea.
Like wth la, he dun have alot of hands tu do so many things at once.
The tea ran out, coffee running out soon. So i went inside and
help him make coffee and tea. That Chunlan just piss me off with her
stubborn character. Felix ask me tu make coffee and tea instead of clearing
cos it was more urgent and chunlan just interrupt and start making it too.
I wanted tu take all 4 pots out on a tray tgt and she just refuse.
And she took 2 pots and just went off. Pissed off with her ttm!
After the pigeon event started turn over even though i'm damn shag.
Clear the IBM for the guys tu push in and when i was shifting one table
away from the chair, the IBM tilt and fall, wanted tu hold it but too late
and it landed on my left foot>.< Bruised now wth.
Finally turn over for D&D at night abt tu finish,
Abdul ask the morning ppl tu go for break.
Ate alot of fishballs ( See the amt on MinYi's blg:D)
Went back up after break and ShiPing brief us tu show whr the 1-1 tables are.
He said choose table and everyone chiong la>.<
Tu the 1-1 of course. By the time i get tu move, thr's only 2-3 left.
SweeFong took the table i want( behind MinYi)
i went tu stood thr still and she look at me and said 'eh aunty choose this le'
I told her i want that table and she ask me chose another one.
I look at MinYi and i just straight away put my menu on the table:D
She said shiping say choose table ma she choose that one lo
I got so pissed i told her 'choose table oso must see you come what time,
morning i come damn tired you come 5 still want 1-1.
Abdul couldn't take it and told her come 5 still want 1-1 just shut up and go away la.
She went away(Y) and stood on the inside.
So happen Richard went thr and she ask him tu go away cos she chose that table
like again>.< I told Richard tu come out and take the table in front of MinYi.
Thank me! you got 1-1:D
My ears started tu hurt like needle pricking halfway thru the dinner
and its like when it hurts i cant hear a thing, only like the mic screeching sound.
Went home at 11 due tu some reasons. MinYi(you know i know la)

10 Jan 2010
Happy and not so happy day.
Morning
Wedding lunch
Supposedly 1-1 but that R table open so 2-3 with MinYi
2-3 finally after eons we've been waiting for!
Doorgirls:D As requested after we two told Abdul(:
ChunLan's 'son' pissed me off at the clearing area twice!
If i was doing 2-3 with MinYi, i would be clearin all the platter cos she
wont be able tu take heavy stuff. I cleared the plates and platter tgt
and he just stood there EATING and still ask me what i want>.<
Total bastard him!
Helped Richard and Steven's table serve quite a few dishes.
MinYi and i was like doing 2-5! HAHA.
But coordination with her was still good(: <3
Turnover for dinner at night. Set back own tables:D
Went for break and went back up.
Briefing and 1-1 for real this time:D HAHA.
Once again, Door-girl with MinYi<3
I saw baby chair at my table and know MinYi wouldn't want that so i took it.
Who knows in the end is ShiPing put wrongly, my table totally no baby!
Went tu take dry ice with Richard and i got a paper cut=,=
Bleed for quite awhile then stop. Soft skin according tu Tamil. HAHA
Solemnization and this bride have the longest train ever la!
MinYi help her tu flip it when she was abt tu sit and
the bride stare at her for doing it. See how you sit if she never flip it for you!
We two were like hoping and hoping she dun wear that for march-in
but she still did in the end. Total sian >.<
Shiping didn't let me extend );
Before i went back, cleared my table.
Shiping didnt let me extend so home at 11pm.

No comments: