31 December 2009

LAST DAY:D
















30 December

My happiest day of the year probably.
At last, my lovely cutie-pies graduated tu K1! <3
All these months, weeks and days with them seeing them
grow taller, smarter, more well-behaved. Even my fat boy
Fan Chenxi stop hitting people and saying 'I don't want you!'
I went there ytd and the first thing he did when he saw me was
put down his bread, run over tu hug me and whisper tu me 'teacher geraldine, i miss you'
Made my day:D Then suddenly every nursery of mine came over and say
the same thing and hug me almost at the same time:D
Had my implementation at 4pm and went back home after seeing
Hazel and Zavier go hme.
MSN with MinYi<3 after something happen at hme.
THANKS GIRL! You nvr fail .
I think you're the only one who feels how frustrated i am whenever the same old thing happens
and it seems like i would get the same response of 'just go back with her la' if i were tu tell
somebody else. It so fking irritating why i seem tu have a mind of my own and yet i don't.
And when i had the chance tu voice out, it seems i nvr said anything. In the end, it still
comes back tu one outcome: Give in, girl. I'm old enough tu make my decisions myself but
it seems like a decision i make on my own is nvr gonna happen.

No comments: