27 May 2009

Today's another day at home:D
Going tu be so bored i think cos my
fav went tu Malaysia tu shop for his
NS stuff so just hope SiMin girlfriend
comes online in the day so that we can
chat and chat:D Hahax. Ytd wasn enough:D
Received an sms from some unexpected person
and told SiMin abt it and she manage tu
help mii think thru abt it. Hahax.
THANKS GIRLFRIEND<3
She's always there and i know i can tell her
anything and everything abt mii:D
Saturday come faster la:D

I dunno why but i have quite the same thinking
as Girlfriend SiMin cos i oso feel its stressing mii
out alr. Its not work and study at the same time.
Its just studies:( I feel like giving up !
I like what i'm studying but...
I Need some ENCOURAGEMENT now!
That's why you can see mii full of mood and happy
when i work for morning or 12pm but
only when my fav or SiMin is there.
The moment night comes i'll hear alot of qn
like ' what happen?,Why look so moody?'
I dun wan tu answer this qn unless they
are ask by SiMin or my fav thanks:D
Cos i dun feel like talking tu anybody at all.
just like Monday, Mummy wasn there
cos she doing setting. So after my cocktail
wanted tu find SiMin but she wasn alone
and i want alone time with her tu talk.
Went tu the bar tu talk tu my fav. And
i really like talking tu him la cos he always makes mi
happy in the end but it didn last the moment
the D&D started. And i dun need take wine
so it was all practically bottled inside la.
HELP!!

No comments: