26 May 2009

Not a GOOD day.

Forgetting that today was TUESDAY,
i went tu work at 7am meaning i woke up
at 5am! In the end, i forget that S&W was
today until Lisa call mii and ask if i going.
Thanks or not i totally forget alr.
So i got no choice but tu stop work and rush down.
I dun wan tu leave Mummy alone
for the turn over cos only the 2 of us work
at vault with Felix. So i told Mummy i'll
rush the turn over with her so that she dun
have so much work. Then i really do the turn over
damn fast and clear the breakfast then
after that went for lunch and when come back
realise that Mummy will have tu do the 2pm
event herself and after the guests go in then
she will have tu go tu the training rm
which make mii feel so bad la. Cos she all alone:X
Went home at 1 tu chng and meet Rachel
tu be late tgt for the Yoga class. I nearly sleep
on the bus if not for her msg. Too tired.
Wake up at 5am for $33>.<
Went for Yoga class and one PIG just wake up
at 4pm! Mayb bcos ytd too tired:)
Then i couldn do Yoga today bcos
i hurt my left leg at the back area and one stupid
guest step on my whole right leg with her
high heels >.< I was so painful i cry :X
Then she didn even apologise leh.
I was so angry that i tell Mummy that
if that idiot is not a guest, the moment she step
on my leg i'll slap her and step her back hard!
Too bad i cant do that la. And thanks tu her
i cant do Yoga and i cant walk properly with that
swollen leg! Idiot , I hate you!
Wanted tu sleep when i come home but
couldn get tu sleep so play fb.
Help my meimei play Pet Society cos she
want tu level up then she still new tu the game.
She got damn lots of $ okay?
So i help her spend on all the Mystery Box
and so damn funny the things we got then
she laugh until stomach pain=.= LOLX!

No comments: