24 May 2009

[EDITED]

So tired now! Just finish msn with SiMin(:
Msn with Annie and SY now and
SOMEBODY didn do the quiz which SOMEBODY
say will do at midnight ytd >.<"'
Feel like strangling you !

Today another day at home?
Mayb going out tu buy my bag ltr
with family(: Sunday's my family day:D
Hahax. That's why dun always see mii
work Sundays. Hahax.

Didn go tu buy my bag cos i had work tu do:(
Nvm shall buy some time this week with SiMin?
We are going shopping again!
msn with Annie and my fav just now
and waiting for SiMin tu be done with her
work before our chat. I went tu sms her
especially tu tell her i wan tu chat with her.
Hahax. That's the kind of thing i will do with her.
I love chatting with her alot! She knows why(:
The things we talk abt(: Hahax.
Ask her not tu rush cos i want her tu
finish her work but not in a rush(:
And somebosy got 80% for my quiz:D
Hahax. Ya the last qn for you(:
But i really happy you got 80% you know?
Or not i'll kill you even if i know i dun wan tu:)
Show you my phone tmrw for the color.
I MISS TALKING TU SIMIN!! :)

No comments: