29 May 2009

I'm happy and not happy now.
Happy cos i got myself a new bag
but not happy cos i didn get the
pair of heels that i wanted. $26 only.
But Mummy dun let so cant.
Forget it Girlfriend promise tu
buy with mii next time we go shopping.
Soon okay? (: Now GSS so we must
shop NOW! Haha rmb the lesson we learnt
about shopping the last time we go out?

Eng B3
Higher Chi A2
Maths A2
Sci A2
Geog A1
Hist B4
Lit A1
D&T A2
Art A1
See the beautiful report card of me....
de MeiMei:P
She's damn smart and so li hai!
Unlike me, when would i get only As and Bs
on my report card?! But i dun care la:)
I got far enough alr. Hahax.
Tmrw working for the whole day:D
And Girlfriend's working too:)
And my favourite working oso:D
I'm so looking forward tu tmrw WITHOUT
the CHINA PEOPLE! :P
Mii and Girlfriend have nothing against them
but the way they behave makes you feel
like slapping them and categorise every
china tu the 'BAD' category! And they were so
damn rude tu my fav according tu him
telling mii what happen at the bar that day
i didn work. Hahax. I hate rude people!

No comments: