01 May 2009

SICK:(

I'm sick again! Count the numba of times
i get sick each year or even each mth.
Lolx. I sick until i used tu it and no need
a doctor anymore. So its quite gud right?
I have a bad headache i feel like smacking my
head tu see if it gets better. Hahax.
Plus runny nose and a sore throat:(
But i can still eat that $4.50 Cadbury chocolate:)
Hahax. Dun have much of a voice now.
Have tu work ltr. I wanted tu ask Yong Qiang
tu replace mii but ppl got work oso:(
I was lazy tu find replace cos i dun wan
tu go ard asking the same thing and mayb
keep getting a NO as the answer.
So i always stop at one or two if i wan tu find.
With my blocked nose cant breathe properly
so my eyes bcome very teary and tears keep falling.
Lolx. Daddy tot i was crying when he saw.
Cos it was the few times that i sick till 'cry'.
Have tu clean away my beautiful nails
bcos of work ltr:( I onli just cng the color
two days ago! Hahax. Coughing and coughing
non-stop and until my throat and tummy feel sore.
So damn xin ku:(
Bcos of the swine flu thing the attachment
of ECH may be stopped in the midst
cos we are dealing with small kids ma.
The future of the world.
Sound so political right? Hahax.
But i hope it wont stop la cos it will
drag longer than 12 weeks lehx.
I learned alot in this course abt taking care of children.
So want tu know anything can ask mii:D
Other than IT and the Written Com
which i totally dun get it:(
Lucky its not examinable or not i sure die.
Tonight work will be wedding:D
I love doing many tables of weddings cos more
people and feels more lively and more kids:D
Its very funny cos i love kids but when my
table have kids i will go 'wth ltr hard tu serve leh'
Hahax. But in the end i will still serve
very happily bcos the kids so cute.
And dun put small kids in the kids walker!
It will affect their development and its dangerous
cos curious kids tend tu rush when they see new things.
And if any of the kids you know are sleeping
in the sarong please throw the sarong away bcos
it may cause suffocation since you cant see how
the kid is breathing inside and it can cause
spinal problems in the future.

No comments: