24 February 2009

Ytd nite, sth unhappy happened.
It was late at nite so i tink alot would be asleep
but i seriously need someone tu talk tu.
Couldn tink of who and i start tu cry:(
Everyone in my house was asleep
So i on my phone and decide tu sms Quan.
He wasn asleep yet so i told him wad happen and all.
Thanks for the comfort and sms-es:)
You were there just when i needed you most lo.
The onli one i can turn tu
now tat somebody is busy:(

I dun wan tu talk about wad happen
jus in case tears come again la.
Somethings are jus hard tu forget.
Suddenly feel lik thanking ppl
so i shall do it:)

1.Yong Quan
Although we onli know each other for less than a mth,
you were always there on my many sleepless nights.
When i'm sick, you show even more concern than my mum:)
Always reply every part of my SMS:) My SMS partner,
and how ur shoulder is my pillow:) Believe mii la.
You are a real nice guy:) Try not tu be late anymore
cos i dun wan tu die of boredom w/o anyone tu chat with:D
2.Yong Qiang
The one who teach mii alot of tinks:) The one who i dun
dislike even if you smoke and drink:) My fav bar-man.
Thanks for the tinks you taught when i help at bar.
The jokes you say makes working easier.
Goin into army soon:) Please smoke lesser!
3.BFFL♥
The pretty girl who stand by mii:D
I always share my problems with you hope you dun mind:)
Haha. We will be goin tu the same poly lei:)
Can go scul tgt:) Yet another 3 years:)
4.Annie
Maybe some tinks happen btwn us last year
but the future is more impt rite?
You will always be my best laoma, fren.
You are the onli fren tat i dun feel pain
spending money on :) rmb tat:D

No comments: