16 February 2009

Hohoho!
Yest went for work at nite.
Nothing much tu say about cos
Quan wasn there:(
So was my fav bar-man, Yong Qiang:(
Miss my entertainment:(
I was feeling boring even though
there were alot of ppl there with mii
Empty actually:(
Door-girl again:DD
Purposely choose tat table tu the door
so tat i can be again:)
Haha, jus missing the video
tu see the bride:)
And on the way tu work,
I was feeling sleepy tat i nearly
missed the stop
Yong Quan's sms woke mii up
so i didn miss it:D
He went for bball while i started work:)
Wont be working for todae and tmrw:D
Out with Annie for LJS tmrw:)
My treat:D No worries:)
Shermaine said she'll support mii
if the sth i hope wont happen realli happens:)

2 more days tu Changmin's birthday!
4 more days tu Mirotic Tour!
Cant wait!

Will I?:)

No comments: