15 February 2009

Work for 2 days
including Valentine's:)
Nothing much happen the day b4 Valentine's
SMS Yong Quan when i finish work cos
he's still working
He was so ps cos he saw sth
then he was still told
tu continue his work
so i decided tu pei him finish his work
so tat he got company:D
He replied my msg onli after he
finish work at 2am:)
I didn wait for the sms
but i had this veri bad dream
tat i neva wan it tu happen
(sth tu do with Yong Quan)
I dun wish tu talk abt:(
But i woke up at 5.48am
in the morning feeling scared
and i no i didn off my fone
but i had the feeling tat Yong Quan
replied mii so i checked
and yes, he replied:)
The msg made mii feel so relieved
somemore after the dream:)
Replied him and i couldn get
back tu sleep until ard 7am
Coughed alot at work and
had tu avoid alot of tinks
tat i ♥ tu eat e.g chicken:(

Yesterday was V-day
Went tu work.
Yong Quan wasn late!
Lols, wedding dinner yest:)
I was the door-girl:)
First time but can see the bride:D
But dunno why since the briefing start
i have this feeling tat
sth bad will happen during dinner
I was worried it will happen tu my table
And yes! i have a 6 ft susan on my 5ft table!
The feeling was still there
so i no my table will be fine
First march-in the bride
de ribbon sash was veri dirty
then the feeling lessen abit
Ya my heart was so heavy
cos mayb all the bad tinks will
happen tu the bride:(
Second march-in
the door open but the curtains didn!
At tat time dunno why i feel relieved
lik the worst tink has happen liao
But not yet end, the 3rd march-in
was brought forward cos the
steamer cooking the fish was spoilt
so the march-in have tu be brought forward:(
I was lik when is it goin tu stop
After 3rd march-in, told Yong Quan
abt the feeling i had
and the dream i had tat had tu do wit him:(
Went home at 11pm
Sms Yong Quan at ard 1am
telling him i ate medicine
He told mii tu promise him tu eat
and so i did:DD
We started sms-ing
then i told him i couldn get tu sleep
since he was waiting for transport
i told him i pei him wait he pei mii chat:D
We both agree tat the mood tonight
is half:) He said i can pei he with him not bad:D
Sms till 2.15am b4 he reach home
and i jus felt lik sleeping:)
Sweet dreams tu each other
and i realise tat first time
i sms-ed till so late
More times tu come
since Yong Quan always work till 2am:D
He wont be working todae:(
He will sleep enough then
depending on the ppl
then decide tu rot at home
or play basketball with Yong Qiang:)
So i will be left lonely tonight
w/o my fav bar-man and Yong Quan:((
Told Shermaine my problems
I hope i have someone tu tell:(
She gave mii advice
and told mii abt her views on my probs:)
THANKS!!:D

SMS!made mii happy:)

No comments: