10 February 2009

FF for throat:DD

{edited/}

090209

SUPER xin ku day for mii D:
on the 8th, due tu
my loss of balance, i hit my throat
against the com table:((
U cant imagine the pain:(
Unless you try it urself:)
Was on the phone at night
after my voice chng
and i couldn laugh and talk lik i usually did:(
SORRY!
Hang up at 10.45pm
after a full song:)
Finally you sang finish 1 whole song tu mii:)
Touched:)

Back tu work at 10am in the morning.
At the ballroom:D
I love working at the ballroom
More ppl working and more guests:)
I hate the feeling of being empty
when the room is small:(
bcos of my throat, i became
'vegetarian' at lunch:)
Alot of ppl heard my voice
and started asking wad happen.
I couldn bear the pain of talking
so i onli managed tu tell Yong Quan
and Rebecca when i felt okay tu talk:(
In the end, i told myself
tat other than asking guests for drinks,
i try tu talk less.
But turns out its impossible:)
received sms from Annie and BFFL♥
telling mii of their appeal results:D
now we are all in the same scul le:DD

Couldn extend tu 2am bcos
ShiPing wanted mii tu go home at 11pm
There goes my $24:((
At the dinner at night,
Mummy wasn assigned table
so i tot of chng with her
then i can do cocktail for her
but she dun wan so i got no choice
but tu serve my table :(
Before dinner start,
my head was heavy, throat was painful
fever, and cough
Yong Quan ask if i wan tu chng table with him
cos my table was more troublesome
but i dun see the need after being assigned tat one:(
I was behind time at the 2nd dish
so imagine how unwell i am:)
Yong Quan help mii alot during the dinner:D
Thanks !
He and Yong Qiang work till 12am
while i went home at 11
Daddy was nagging non-stop on the car
tat i feel lik slaaping him so much
i told him tu shut up
Went home and before i sleep
i SMS-ed Yong Quan saying thanks tu him
and unknowingly we start tu msg
he didn no how tu spell my name and
ask for my chi one:)
Turns out i have the same chi name as his cousin:D
Lols, He decided tu call mii by eng name
but spell tat time use chi:)
Sms till about 1.20am before i doze off
after my last msg tu him:)

Posting so early bcos of a morning call
Tu Yong Quan cos he was afraid
of over-sleeping then late for work:)
Hope ur not late or not waste my effort:D
I'll take ur advice yest nite for my throat:D

Didn realli rot at home
Was sms-ing Yong Quan for almost whole day:)
Chatted alot & found out tat
my morning call fail:(
He went back tu sleep:(
Guessed it as much la:)
He's playing bball now
so i decide tu dun fan him first:D
Tmrw is working again
Yong Quan told mii sth yest
now it makes mii wan tu rest for next week:)
Thanks! and for ur advice
i'm recovering better & better
Thanks thanks! You'll see
the half healthy mii tmrw:D

No comments: