21 February 2009

5 days since i posted:)
Work, work and still work
Too bad i love money too much:D
Hahax. actually its bcos i got no time tu post.
How tu when i work from
7am tu 11pm for the past 3 days?

Anyway, ytd was my last day
of work from 7am:)
Like finally lo.
I working at 5pm todae so i have
alot of time now:)
Ytd my fav bar-man came back!
Days since Yong Qiang came back
miss his bar alot!
Now the bar is being chnged
so i cant slack at the bar anymore:(
Hate it!
Yong Quan came back oso:)
Saw him first at the canteen
So qiao we both onli eat egg ytd:)
Went back for briefing
I was the door-girl again:)
Ytd got alot of kids
tats why i wan tu be door-girl.
Desmond say i'm short
then i told him tat i wore heels.
Yes i chng tu heels ytd.
Ppl say i siao cos its goin tu be
tired serving in heels
but i dun care cos i dun wan my back tu break:)
Hahax. My table needs mii
tu portion the food for them
and they drink alot of wine and beer
I hurt my hand and was in so
much pain tat i dun wan tu portion
I was lik tinking who can save mii
Yong Quan was at the other end
so we couldn chat:(
But when i go take water
he ask mii if i'm okay
cos he notice i keep rubbing my arm:)
Kept complaining tu him
and Yong Qiang tat my guests were
veri irritating
Lols, I start tu get pissed off
and i first time show attitude
tu my guests! The person
who keep asking mii tu faster
was the one who i show tu:)
The dessert was in front of mii
but he still ask mii where his dessert was.
So i told him 不是在你前面 lo?
then i walked away:)
Qian da till i did sth tat i would neva do lo.
After work went tu talk tu Quan b4
i go home oso told him tu Jiayou
cos he working till 1am:)

Todae Yong Quan wont be doin
cos he went for outside catering
It was supposed tu be my job
but bcos i fully no
tat i can neva wake up at 7am again
He took over mii:)
Desmond keep asking mii tu go
or not veri boring for him
who knows the real reason is
cos he say Quan oso goin then i must go.
But nvm i dun wan tu sacrifice
my sleep:) I haven been sleeping well
Quan says its time i take a good rest:)
Sms him after work b4 i sleep
Asking whether he nds my morning call
But no need so i can sleep:)
Hahax. Hope my guests todae wont be so
difficult tu serve or not
w/o Quan and Yong Qiang tu talk tu
I dun even no wad will happen:D
Just joking.
Treat wedding waitress good
or not u will be cursed behind ur back
cos this is wad we normally do when we meet guests lik tat:D

No comments: