09 January 2009

Work yesterday:D
I love my job alot now:)
Daddy said it made mii alot happy..
I got alot of new frens there.
Girls,guys and aunties who take care of mii:D

it was a buffet D&D yest.
The guests had tu eat standing.
karaoke session and games.
Clearing the plates for one hour.
Felt stupid for choosing clearing first.
Went up tu 3rd floor for setting at 10.
I was laughing at Jianwei
cos he had tu carry the heavy tables.
Guys do this job have tu carry alot.
Sk now u no y i dun wan let u do rite?
I no u veri strong la:)

Now the new Angmoh manager come.
New management.
in the past can eat back-area.
now he everywhere oso put cam.
You off lights the cam oso night vision.
So no smoking,eating,SLEEPING.
Always sleep in store, now CANT!
In the ballroom oso have cam.
He super free cos u can see him even on sunday.
when HR no nd work he oso work.

Taking O results soon:)
Good Luck tu every1.
I'm reaching my $1000 goal!
I wan date wif BFFL lei:)
And Annie:D

No comments: