23 January 2009

Cheer mii Up

{edited}

'Last' day of work yest:)
Actually is last day b4 CNY.
Lols.

Was supposed tu work at 10am
but i was too tired& mood-less
so i took Yong Qiang's number
and called him:D
He agreed tu take over my shift
and let mii have his 12pm shift:D
I can sleep for 2hrs more:)
but i woke up at 8.30 tu
morning call him.
So i went tu work at 12pm
Yong Qiang did buffet lunch
while i do the easy setting:)
Thanks:D
At 3pm was folding cocktail napkins
then Yong Qiang say he's tired
He wake up at 8.30 but 8.38
still got ppl call him:)
Tats mii la:)
He was goin ard tu tell ppl tonite
he not bar-man oso back-area.
In the end, he was bar-man
cos got ppl back-area.
The manager put Yong Quan
tu be bar-man oso
so Yong Qiang had tu go 3rd floor.
He came tu tell mii 3rd floor
any drinks oso have.
At 10 pm, He was rolling the table
tu 3rd floor for set-up.
I finish clearing then
stop tu see why he stop.
He cut his hand on the table
when rolling.
So there was this big cut on his hand:(
Reminded him tu wash it:)

Our OCBC dinner finish early
so we did set-up:)
Went tu take chair-cover
and saw Yong Qiang at the lift
goin tu 3rd floor.
He did sth:D
He told us tu go up one floor wif him
then go back tu B1:)
ask abt his hand
and he said he took out the metal :)
Lucky he's alright.
Homed at 12pm

Why?
Why won't you believe mii?
I was telling the truth
abt how i feel towards you.
You tot i was playing,joking
still kept asking mii tu stop
I tot you would believe mii
after this 2yrs of frenship.
turns out its still the same.
i feel wad u feel for her.
its jus tat u dun believe mii.
Ur birthday's reaching
i would get a present .
the present tat you want.
The last one.
I dunno wad tu say tu you anymore
I hope tu keep away
the book you gave.
Neva tu see it again.
Neva tu be reminded.
I dun wan tu be lik the title of the book.
I dun wan tu learn how
i shud embrace the blessed mii.
Cos i'm not at all happy and blessed.
I'm SAD, very sad and jealous.
You dunno how much i'm hurting
on the inside.
I cried myself tu sleep last night.
It's lik nothing's beautiful anymore.
I doubt anything would chng
since you wouldn even believe wad i say.
You neva call back after
the line went dead.
You neva walk mii home despite
knowing of my night-blindness.
You neva told mii ur problems.
You never understood mii.

I went tu Bugis wif Mummy
for shopping:)
Bought a top at BYSI
and ate Ichiban at CWP:)
I finish a whole set and two FOC
Veri rare cos i alwys have
unfinish food:(
I guess my binge-ing
on food is getting worser
just lik i told Jiahui♥
I can onli eat.
Eat away my unhappiness
Eat away wad i feel
Eat so tat i wont cry anymore
bcos of you:(
Forget it:(
You are not goin tu
see wad i feel now even if i said it
You dun even believe mii
from the msg i sent yest.

No comments: