19 January 2009

Been so many days:D
All work:)
I tot i love my job
but now i'm starting tu hate it
cos of the ppl dere

16/01
Work at 7am tu 11pm.
work so long hrs cos
I ♥ money ma:))
In the morning,
seminar.
can slack with time
passing lik a snail.
Felix told mii tu keep the
metal high-low stands
so i collected all heavy 9 stands
on my left hand.
Went into the back-area
and saw Yong Qiang pushing
chairs. Then i slip& of cos fell la:)
He was laughing cos of my posture
1st time i fell so nicely:)
So proud of myself cos i was
sitting veri demure with my stuff
all intact lo..
The 1st tink i do is laugh
instead of getting up.
Desmond help mii up:)
I tot onli pain but
in the end, i had this BIG
blood clot on my left thigh,
blue-black on my left&right hands:D

Yest, work too:)
found ppl tu replace my morning shift
so i decided tu go Plaza
tu buy a new 'face'
for my EZ-link:)
Went mini-toons:)
Honey Red Tea look even sicker:(
He was veri weird yest too
not lik his usual self:x
So i bought tinks and left:)
Went tu work:)
Didn eat cos i was too tired from 2 days
of early work:)
Then end up i was hungry when the
wedding dinner start:(
Told Tamil then he say go
makan tgt at canteen:)
get caught then die tgt:)
In the end, neva go:)

i'm troubled:(

No comments: