31 January 2009

Early Childhood @ NP

Work started yesterday in the morning
Work from 9am-11pm.
I was half dead by 9.30am
bcos i'm HUNGRY!
Finally break came at 10.30am
Went down tu eat
then i was veri happy already.
After break, WORK!
Yong Qiang was bar-man AGAIN
& runner:D
He cut his right eye de side.
Four tables:D
I took the boss de table.
I oso dunno why.
Lucky no spillage:D
The lunch ended at 2pm
then had tu clear and do setting
for next monday:)
Yong Qiang went tu Clementi
tu return sth tu a guest
but still got $8/hr de pay:X
Yong Quan went tu prepare the setting
while we clear:D
I wrote down the tinks tu take tu him
then i wrote 'dessert bowl'
then take tu Yong Quan
then he ask mii wads tat
but i dun even no cos its the wrong thing=.=
it shud be soup bowl=.=
He was asking mii tu differentiate
the bowls on purpose after tat.

Lunch+dinner at 4.30pm
Too much staff for the nite
Yong Qiang came back and
he was bar-man for the nite=.=
Lik again la:)
At 5 sth,he told mii
he's HUNGRY! after he eat.
After dinner ended,
finally able tu go home
Was saying bye-bye
tu Yong Qiang then i trip
over his foot=.=
Didn fall cos he grab my hand:D
but he hold with both hands
then too HARD oso
tat i got a bruise on my right hand now:D
I had tu hold tray with right hand
and my hand was super painful
cos of him:(
But i rather pain then fall down again:D

Nothing much happen at work todae
cos Yong Qiang& Yong Quan
wasn here tu joke:(
Super boring:(
A lot of breaking of glass
non by mii:DD

No comments: