14 January 2009

{edited}

Woke up at 11am
by Sk's msg at 2 am.
MSN-ing with
Jiahui & my beloved Chloe:D
Deciding if i shud go the BBQ
Jiahui & I decided on
something i wont say in case
ppl gets upset:D

Haha:D
Todae Sk not free so
we wont get ur beloved cap!
And i have tu stay home:(
Double unhappiness!
I wan tu go out:D
But NO!
:(

Chatting with Sk jus now:D
Gave him a perfect suggestion
tu meet all his needs:DD
He dun wan:(
Tsk. i cant tink with my
unclear mind ma:)
Buy mii Honey Red Tea mayb i give u a better one:)
but i'll take ur advice
put Chinese Media first then Chinese Studies:D

Watched SHINee on 100% entertainment
a few days ago:)
Half enjoying and half tinking
when DBSK would come on it as well:D

In the afternoon,
went tu Plaza with Mummy:D
Saw Hweesiang & Asidah:)
Went home at ard 4:D
Mummy treat mii tu Mac:)
Jus rmb-ed
I hugged May tan, Mrs Tan, Ms Ang & Zhuang laoshi:)

Work tmrw despite i'm sick:((
Mummy cook chrysanthemum tea
and i tot of sum1:)
As sick as mii:)
I earn enuff so i didn replace Mummy
on her shift tmrw:)

Hope my DEAR Chloe is successful in her interview todae:)
I MISS HER!!
Msn-ing in the morning
b4 her interview
and its been so long since we talk abt
how we did in scul:)
Working hard tgt is wad we agreed:D

Yest, I ate 2 packets of
Mentos Fruit XXL Pack:D
Mummy say its bad but of cos
i dun tink so la:D
The pack behind oso got write
'Save your mouth for Mentos'

No comments: