25 December 2009

Haha haven been blogging ever since i last vent my anger.
LOL. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL:D
Thanks for those who send me msgs(:

Had my beautiful Xmas eve with Annie(:
Went tu Plaza first tu get my black sand paper.
Thanks for acc me tu buy(:
Bus 960 tu CWP for some window shopping.
She ate pastamania while i watch cos i wasn't using my own money>.<
Walked ard and she saw a pair of shoes she like but didn't buy in the end.
Nvm, girl rmb it wont look good with shorts and you wear shorts most of the time(:
HAHA! We agreed tu go back at 5pm.
Took the bus and thr's this 3 ppl who sat behind us and
suddenly we smell baby lotion=.=
After some time, we smell a funny smell=.=
I told Annie 'Eh you smell something funny anot?'
She said Yes so i ask if she want tu move seats since we have alot tu choose from.
Move from the second half of the bus tu the first half. LOL
Then the first thing i told her was 'fresh air.' HAHA!
Suddenly, they started talking loudly and playing music we can hardly interpret what lang
It sounds like eng but again it doesn=.=
I told her alien language then we started tu listen
and she told me if we go tu those guess song competition cfm lose. HAHA!
Home at 6pm cos Sk didn't pick up his phone so we didn go tu the gathering.
11am -2am wonder how i'll survive it for two days>.<
white-black, black-white>.<

No comments: