27 October 2009

It's been a week!
Sch started and i became too lazy tu blog=.=
I rmb seeing Annie on Wed and bus tu sch with her.
She told me she only how long nvr see me i dye my hair.
Meet up kay? <3

Work on Sun. Abdul's birthday(:
Gave him present and guess what? He gave me 2-3!
After the lunch, i went tu do skirting for reception table
upon the fatty's request. After skirting with YunDan
went back area and saw my GIRLFRIEND Minyi cutting
the lychees for the tea at night so i join in and we
found that using the gloves were so much faster. As we tear
the lychees with our hands, we chat.
And as we chat i talk abt my stuff and got so upset
that i start tu lose my temper and feel like crying.
WTH it always happens each time i talk abt it.
Keep it secret for me Girl! <3
After Abdul came back, everyone who was going back at 5
got their vouchers except me! Turns out that fatty
thought i was staying till 11pm and kept my voucher=.=

No comments: