11 October 2009

Days since i update. busy busy and tired frm wrk tu update.

08 Oct, Thurs
Went tu see the kids finally after 2 weeks!
They danced and sing tu 洗刷刷 ! :D
Left at 12 pm tu meet Mummy for MOF lunch at Bugis.
After eating went tu walk ard and decided tu punch in
at 2.30pm cos we wanted tu get some slp. LOL
Slept till 3pm then wake up tu tie my hair and do make up.
Went up tu 3rd flr and was so happy cos thr's alot of food!
In the end Brian came and say Abdul want me tu chng with
Brian so i got tu do wedding instead of the buffet>.<'''
Went down and MP ask tu find our own partner.
Stood tgt with MinYi then MP ask one of us tu take new guy.
I know MinYi wont wan tu so i said i take.
In the end, MinYi's partner is Aunty Meng Yew whom she nvr work with her b4.
So the two of us went tu tell MP that we wanna do the tables tgt.
Went up tu 3rd flr after briefing.
Abdul said MP went tu chng his flr plan thats why
MinYi and my tables were far away frm the door ! >.<
Ate alot of noodles with MinYi cos our table was so gan jiong abt the dessert=.=
Cleared 3 of my tables b4 going hme cos MinYi was working till 2am.

09 Oct, Fri
Was supposed tu go tu the centre agn but i overslept=.=
Slack at hme till i was supposed tu go out for work.
MinYi text me ard 2pm tu tell me she was bored working
with Felix. Anybody work with him sure complain bored!
In the end boredom slowly turned into anger cos that idiot
wont let MinYi go for break at 4.30pm! He still want her tu turnover
then can eat. He think every staff under him dun nd tu eat.
Bought donut for MinYi and she waited all the way till
after briefing by MP then she can go eat the donut i bought!
Finally got 1-1 ytd. Door girl table. Been so long i do 1-1 at weddings.
Kim Hock came tu pass the menu ard and he hold the menu
in front of me and drop it on the flr on purpose when i wanted tu take it>.<
I pick it up and saw that he gave me 3 menus when i had only one table.
Time for me tu pay-back(: Went over tu him and told him
'Eh fatty i only have one table.' then i throw the menu on the flr.
Haha. He said he didn want tu pick it up then in the end he was still
the one picking up the menu frm the flr:D
Helped MingYang and Kaven's table cos their table looks like
war just broke out thr. Serve the 2nd course for them and this
stupid woman keep hitting me with her hand when she was talking>.<
So when she hit me i look at her and she still didn stop!
Serve the fish for them too and the women at the other table was so violent
and noisy. She kept pointing her hand at the person she was talking tu
across the table so i cant even serve properly. Got so fed up
i told her 'Sorry i cant serve properly if you keep pointing ur hand in front'
She totally didn notice it and kept talking loudly. Bimbo!
After dinner ended, JinBao came and told me tu clear faster
cos my mum is done with her set-up at the vault.
He help me clear ad i took my voucher and go hme.
After shower, Mummy told me her voucher with Elwin
so i went up tu look for him. Got back her voucher and home(:

10 oct, Sat
2-3 with MinYi :D
3 kids at our table!
Tea ceremony with her(: Had our lil talk time while waiting(:
Help Abdul tu close voucher then couldn help her clear.
So sorry girl!

No comments: