30 October 2009

28 Oct, Thurs
Went tu the SAM today(:
Its a nice place tu go tu. So many things tu see.
Met Isabel at the BP interchng and took 700
and cos both of us were sleeping we missed the stop.
LOL lucky the kind bus driver offer tu take us back
after tapping his card or sth. In the end, we
got off at a stop whr 700 isn't available at all O.O
After going tu SAM and doing the survey
went tu 8Q for somemore exploring.
Headed tu Cathay tu get tickets for My Sister's Keeper.
After getting the tickets, went tu PS for Pastamania.
Wached The Sister's Keeper and when the movie was
over asked among each other 'Who cry?'
SiJia and i was so happy we didn. LOL
I cant cry at movies! I dunno why.
Home with Isabel after the movie cos she needed tu rush off.

Today!
These days things are not good for me.
Today's one of the better day(:
Moody all day. Ppl close tu me shld know.
Supposed tu meet MinYi but didn in the end.
Saw JiaXuan on the way tu the bus stop
and cos i had alot of time, i walk her tu canteen2 for her CCA.
Then walk back alone going hme even when i dun want tu.
Somebody tap me on my shoulder
but when i turn it was somebody i dun even know=.=
Turn the other side and saw Aloysius! LOL.
Went tu buy pink dolphin and took 184 loop with him.
In the end, he took with me tu the interchng.
After eating Mac, took 184 again tu acc him hme
since tu me its still early. Who knows started raining>.<
The bus got colder and colder=.=
Before he got off at Clementi, gave me the $5 card, creamer
and tissue cos he said i would sneeze ltr.
And true, i got the flu>.< Cos i had tu take alone
back tu the interchng and chng tu 920 and its
even colder in 920 i started shivering=.=
Whatever, like that i can sleep well with the flu medicine working(:
Btw thanks Aloysius! Best HF ever :D

No comments: