14 October 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINYI!!!
Hope i'll give you a memorable 18th ltr when we meet(:
Swensen's and SHOPPING!!!
Our first time go out after talking abt it for so long~
You are the first one i celebrate the birthday right on that day:D
I'm glad i met you.

All my recent problems, my work shifts, my mum. You know(:
Thanks for being thr when i needed somebody most<3

Promise i'll smile for you :D

Yesterday~
Went tu watch Haeundae with Mummy and sister.
I treat them tu the movie and snacks.
MinYi text me during the movie. Sorry dear
cant reply you.
After the movie, text her when i got out of the cinema.
Deciding whr we will go and the meeting time and place.
Bought hair dye (Marshmallow Brown)
Dye away my black hair after thinking so long.
Ichiban for dinner and hair cut after that.
Shall update more after the wonderful meeting with the birthday girl(:

No comments: