16 August 2011

For Annie, 2011



Dedicated to that Lovely Princess<3
HAPPY 19TH ANNIE! <3<3<3<3
First thing, thanks for being there the whole time even though we can't meet up and talk often, you never fail to be there for me in good times and bad. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me to be able to meet you and be in the same class for four years and then get into the same poly which made meeting up easier.
This year started out supposedly good till I told you Kevin appeared and then I was happy and then bad things happen and you just stayed by me, like you always did. Hearing to me talk cos I called you first thing I broke up with him and then you were there over the phone at 2am listening to me speak about it. I really thank you for that and I really appreciate that girl. But it doesn't matter now cos I found my love and he found his. He's together with this girl Hannah, Fidelia's friend. HAHA! It's so coincidental I know. Hopes he treats her well though.
Then in April, you got to know from me that I met Jonathan from Phuture. Remember how we used to joke that he's my "future" guy! Turns out he just wants sex yo! HAHA! I still remember telling you all of this on the bus when we met by chance on the bus.
Then in June, when Flo Rida came to Singapore I told you to go with me and then I know that you have to celebrate your anniversary with Mervin! But I met Wilson at Butter. It's amazing how I met him. I wasn't expecting to dance with guys when I go, you know me and then I danced with him and we started from there. An after party at his friend's condo, played games and I liked him there. He's a taller version of me. As skinny and quiet. But I'm glad I found him and that he's different from all the jerks you know of.
Apart from all the guys talk, I really miss those times that we two just go out shopping and food and I still remember once when I was in a bad and i-wanna-eat-alot mood and I just texted you and we met at BPP and you went to eat a good deal of food with me before I go off to work. I like it that I can talk about everything and anything to you. You're a really valuable and lovely friend. I still have that big pink board you made for my birthday! I have it up on my desk. Remember you saw it when you came to my house being the very first friend I brought back to the new house!! HAHA! I really love you as a friend, a best friend, a girlfriend, a sister, a soulmate, everything you can think of. We may have some misunderstandings in the past. Sure it brought tears to our eyes, but at the same time we have endless smiles on our faces and endless laughter in our conversations always.
I remember you giving me a letter and presents when I was going to Xiamen and sending a text when you know I would be gone for 12 days to Turkey and telling me to take extra care of my weak body and my allergic skin and stomach. Never have I met someone so anxious about my health more than myself.
Right here, on this blog that only you can enter I would like to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU and I won't want to lose you even if someone paid me! It's the 7th year we have been friends! 4 yrs in sec sch and 3 yrs after up till now. 02 Jan rmb? Miss how we used to celebrate it and I still keep the two letters you wrote for me. This day, as you turn 19, I want to tell you that you have a friend who value you a lot(: I love you!

No comments: