01 July 2012

It's Monday tomorrow and yes it's been eons since I last posted on this blog. Graduation and prom was awesome spent with awesome people. The only thing i regretted was missing BFF Annie's Graduation Ceremony due to work. I really wanted to go:( Now that work is getting more and more stressful but easier to manage considering the fact that I've settled in, with the children, the workload, the parents and all. It had been a really good learning journey so far in the centre. It's like getting really hands-on things. Like meeting the parents to discuss about the first semester and planning for the upcoming concert on 11/11/2012 and it has really been much better than I expected. I never expect the children under my care to love me so much and I never expect the children that I'm not teaching to like me as well!. I remember during the June Holidays, Alyssa kept missing out on school because she was sad i lost my toe nail cos it broke after my K2 girl Jaz stepped on it accidentally. I can never forget the screams of the children calling out to me whenever I report for work. It's like motivation for an expected tiring day. When the clock strikes 5.30pm, I'll lepak and lie on the floor and they would also follow. To them, I'm like their teacher and their friend, sometimes they think I'm joking cos most of the time I'm playing with them. But now that they understand my pattern, they would obey and know when I'm getting angry and annoyed which is a good thing. I have a feeling my girls are becoming more and more vain like me, I'm not vain to an incorrigible extent, I'm just quite conscious of my own appearance, like if my hair is messy, if my clothes are properly adjusted, whether my makeup is smudged and that's about it. I love tying my girl's hair into cute little buns (ballerina bun they call it), braids (lizard tail they call it) or ponytails (pigtails they call it). Over time, I know what each of them like to eat, drink and even the fruits that they like, the hairstyle they like to have. I love giving them countless hugs because you can't give one without receiving one! Planting kisses on their cheeks and having them do the same. Even though till now I still can't get Yi Kai to hug me because this boy is so shy! After all the kiddy work talk, back to my kind of messed up as always social life. I love the parties that are carrying on~ Let's just say I stupidly change my lifestyle willingly for Daniel and then all I got was a motorbike accident that freaked me out. I met this bitch in Phuture and he was all nice (as usual) and I got to know and date him and realise he's such a mummy's boy (to me it's a good thing) and then I promised not to club, know guys etc etc, we agreed to meet for b/fast but i went clubbing the previous night and ruined the date cos I can't wake up. He enlisted and things went bad but for that one month 05/07-06/07 I didn't club, I waited to meet him. Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays! I really rot at home waiting for him to ask me out. Yes stupid indeed but I was ready to settle. And then thinking about out of the little replies he gave, none of them was sincere in meeting. came to my senses, stopped texting, calling, tweeting to him etc. Deleted his contact and all. Hoping to bump into him in Phuture or any clubs again to get my 'revenge' well sort of la. I went all the way to look for him and got into a bike accident and suffered great cuts. Went to club the next day after i got injured and didn't get to bump into him. Well, someday. Can't wait for this Saturday because I'll be hitting the beach with the girls! Loving U~~~~

No comments: