22 September 2009

Work,Pay,I want SHOPPING!!

20 Sept

Woke up then realise i was supposed tu work in the morning
instead of night so text SiMin tu tell her.
brought her present thr so i could give it tu her.
I was doing 2-3 with QianRu but chng
i did 1-2. Nvm extra money better than a slacker.
Pandian help me serve my dessert.
They drink tea non-stop thru out the lunch.
Went back at 5pm cos i was going ut visit my cousin
who just got discharged frm the hospital after his chemo treatments.
He lost so much weight and for 1 yr he cant eat outside food!
I bought puffs for him and in the end he cant eat):
Hme at 8.30pm.

21 sept

Went tu work 11am-11pm.
2-3 with SiMin *finally*!!
We nvr do 2-3 before even after working so long!
We thought it was quite peaceful for us(:
You're not slow la! We shld do it tgt agn(:
2-3 again at night.
This time with Yun Dan (:
We let 31 wait cos they were so troublesome!
The guest wanted sth and told me but he told YunDan also!
WTH, within a short period of time he just cant wait la!

No comments: