16 September 2009

People Change.

Finally, blogger's working!
Didn get work this week so rotting at hme.
Till ytd(:
Out with Annie.
Went tu meet her at her hse at 1pm.
Took the bus cos of the HOT weather!
Reached thr at ard 1pm but she wanted tu meet at 1.30.
Since i reached so just wait for her.
I wore my heels tu show her ytd(:
Saw her mum and she told Annie i wore white when i wore blue.
HAHA. We agreed tu go CWP but in the morning
when i called Mummy, she cried over the phone!
Cos of somebody who became a totally different person>.<
It's ALL ur fault! See this? I hope you do!
Got me so worried i chng tu venue tu Bugis so i can
just go check on her.
Called Kim Hock cos i wanted tu buy coffee for him.
Bought him and Abdul coffee. Bought puffs for Mummy
which she didn eat in the end. It was supposed tu cheer her up!
After chatting for awhile, went tu take 960 tu CWP for Pizza Hut
After eating, it was time for me tu go hme for dinner(:
Took 187 and we saw ducks? LOL.
Do ducks fly? HAHA and i told Annie a joke.
A zebra's mum is a horse right?
Laughing all the way hme.
Reached hme at 6.30pm.
Bathed and out tu dinner(:

After going out with her ytd,
the both of us realised the meaning of 'People Do Change!'
I heard it before but only believe it now.
I know a person can chng with time,
but tu the extent that i dun even recognise you,
this is the FIRST time.
Whatever, i dun hate you so stop saying that
i'm treating you just like an enemy.
I just dun understand what made you behave this way.
I dun even have the slightest respect and trust in you anymore.
The promises you made were always broken.
If you're not going to honour those things you say or even promise,
DON't even let it some out of your mouth in the first place!

No comments: