06 September 2009

Work ytd 12pm
Finally one day no need tu start 7am!
Put chair cover for the afternoon!
Putting and texting MinYi at the same time.
Dinner at 4.30pm.
Briefing then Andul told me tu find 10 staff for him.
Asked ard and some i just dun feel like asking!
Went inside the office after going tu the toilet with MinYi.
Andul still could not find the format cos Kim didn save it.
He gave up then when i sat down i saw 'Copy of Casual Lab..'
Open and i found it! HAHA.
Abdul told me its just 6.45 and i dun have cocktail so i
can redo the staff list for him.
Did it and got so fed up cos kept printing wrongly>.<
Finished it at ard 7.20pm.
Gave him the stupid piece of paper and done(:
Wedding dinner ytd night.
Damn draggy and long time since i did wedding.
2-3 with MinYi was fun apart from that William who
keep pissing the 2 of us off!
I HATE ppl who pat me on my back!
Aunty Kwee Eng took my bowls and i saw !
I told her alr in her face i'm rushed for time tu set them
and she still took them away.
Abdul saw and he tell her dun bully ppl cos she's old. LOL
Damn idiotic. Just cos other ppl took urs u take mine. WTH

Malaysia ltr.

No comments: